The Silk Road Journey Through Uzbekistan
Come explore historical cities with rich culture, national cuisine and the hospitable people of Samarkand, Bukhara, Khiva and Tashkent with Dar El Salam and appreciate the contrasting desert and mountain landscapes that characterize this fascinating region. This exclusive journey to the heart of Central Asia takes us back across the centuries but also reveals a modern day Uzbekistan. So what does this Central Asian enigma have up its sleeve for travellers? A surprising amount. Here’s everything you need to know for the Islamic tour of Uzbekistan of a lifetime.
Join us for the most exclusive tour of this historically rich country. The ALL INCLUSIVE* Silk Road package is like no other! Enjoy all the perks and amenities of a world-class Islamic tour, accompanied by two of our beloved top scholars, Sh. Yasir Qadhi and Sh. Abu Eesa Niamatullah.
*Package includes all services indicated below, please review the details. Package includes Breakfast and Dinner
Contact us at +1-866-327-7252 Sister Azza at Ext 118 or email email@example.com
Arrival June 09, 2019 - Return June 16, 2019
Day 1 - Arrival in Tashkent
- Arrival in Tashkent, transfer to the hotel
- Old City part of Tashkent with Khast-Imom Complex
- Madrasah of Barak-Khan
- Tilla Sheikh Mosque
- Mausoleum of the Saint Abu Bakr Kaffal Shashi
- Islamic Institute of Imam al-Bukhari
- Much more...
Day 2 -Tashkent-Urgench-Khiva
- Early morning flight to Urgench (approx 1.5 hours)
- Sightseeing tour in Khiva
- UNESCO World Heritage site Ichan-Qala fortress
- Arab-Mukhamadkhan Madrasah
- Oq-Masjid Mosque
- Tosh-Khovli Palace
- Much more…
Day 3 - Khiva-Urgench-Bukhara
- Morning flight from Urgench to Bukhara (approx 1 hour)
- Walking sightseeing tour with a guide in Old City
- Lyabi Hauz Ensemble
- Magoki-Attori Mosque
- Chor-Minor Madrasah
- Kalyan Mosque
- Much more…
Day 4 - Bukhara
- Visit monuments outside of Bukhara
- Bakhouddin Naqshband Mausoleum
- Chor-Bakr Necropolis
- Samani dynasty mausoleum
- Bolo-Khauz Mosque and Arc fortress
- Much more…
Day 5 - Bukhara-Samarkand
- Free time in the first half of the day
- Afternoon train to Samarkand (approx 2 hours)
- Arrival in Samarkand
Day 6 - Samarkand
- Sightseeing Samarkand
- Visit St. Daniels mausoleum
- Khazrat-Hizr mosque
- The mausoleum of Imam al-Bukhari
- Gur-Emir Mausoleum
- Registan Square
Day 7 - Samarkand-Tashkent
- Visit Ulugbek Observatory
- Shakhi-Zinda Necropolis
- Bibi Khanum Mosque
- Siyob bazaar
- Train to Tashkent (approx 2 hours)
Day 8 - Tashkent
- Transfer to the airport. Departure.
|Hotel Location||Hotel Name||No. of Nights|
|Samarkand||Asia Samarkand or Registan Plaza||2|
Exclusive Tour of Uzbekistan -
- All transfers by coaches with AC
- Accommodation based on double room sharing
- English speaking tour guides
- Entrance tickets to the sights, museums, mausoleums
- Train tickets Bukhara-Samarkand, Samarkand-Tashkent, Afrosiyob fast train
- Breakfast and dinner daily (lunch not included)
- Flight tickets Tashkent-Urgench, Urgench-Bukhara*
- Guide/driver tips included
- All lectures with Sh. Yasir Qadhi and Sh. Abu Eesa
*Land only package also includes flight tickets within Uzbekistan
This exclusive tour has limited spaces. Register today! Open to all applicants from ALL countries.
|From JFK (on Turkish Airlines)||$3,650.00||$3,695.00||$3,895.00|
|From IAH (on Turkish Airlines)||$3,850.00||$3,895.00||$4,095.00|
|Land Only (in USD)||$2,095.00||$2,150.00||$2,350.00|
|Land Only (in GBP)||£1,599.00||£1,699.00||£1,850.00|
|Children 12 years and above||Full price as above with a bed|
|Children ages 2 to 11 years no bed||$1,175 land only, $2,575 air & land|
|Children under the age of 2||Free land & $250 airline|
*$1,000 deposit per person required
** Prices do not include:
1. Charges in hotels for additional services;
2. Consular fees for Uzbekistan tourist visa;
3. Personal insurance;
4. Other items not mentioned in package details
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes visa is typcially required depending on your nationality. Some can be done electronically. Please refer to the embassy page for details or this link
You may then apply for the visa electronically up to 3 months prior to departure. Please refer to the following link:
You may definitely do that and pre-tour or post tour hotel accommodations in Tashkent per person per night in a double room is $120 and in single room is $200.
If you wish to extend your trip you may take the land only option and book your own ticket.
The trip is definitely family friendly and full of historically rich tours that the entire family can enjoy!
We aim to accommodate travellers with disabilities on the trip. However, Uzbekistan still has a long way to go to become accessible to travellers with disabilities, with very little infrastructure at sights or hotels. Smaller hotels are unlikely to have lifts and even larger ones may have floors without lift access. Few locals will have experience in interacting with people with disabilities and assistance from staff isn’t guaranteed. Traditional architecture of old towns in places like Bukhara and Khiva can make getting around challenging with uneven ground, narrow doorways, steps and unrestored brickwork etc. Other hazards include broken paving, open drains, uncovered manholes and exposed utility pipes. Crossing the street in Tashkent often requires using underpasses rather than street level crossings. Metro entrances and underpasses may sometimes look to be equipped with wheelchair lifts but are unlikely to be operational.
For those with mobility restrictions or wheelchair users, getting around will take plenty of patience and determination. If you are travelling to Uzbekistan and have a disability your experience will be greatly enhanced if you can travel with a companion who can help when the infrastructure and customer service aren’t able to meet your needs.
Tipping isn't generally expected in Uzbekistan but is considered polite, particularly when considering the low wages earned by service workers. Leaving 5% extra for guides, porters, restaurants workers and taxi drivers is a good idea, but not mandatory.
We've included the tips for drivers/tour guides as part of the all inclusive package for your convenience.