December Umrah With Istanbul Trip
Take advantage of this upcoming holidays to plan a beautiful fun-filled vacation which starts you off in Medina, where we will pick you up at the airport and transport you to your 5-star hotel, located conveniently in front of Masjid Al Nabawi. Enjoy the peace of Medina, along with a guided tour of all the major historical and religious sites around Medina. Our staff will then transport you to Mecca to perform Umrah. Your 5-star hotel stay is in front of Masjid Al Haram, for three nights. Guided tours to all major religious and historical sites are included. You will enjoy Mecca with peace of mind, while Dar El Salam takes care of all of your accommodations. Then our staff will transport you to Jeddah Airport to take a flight to Istanbul for three nights, at a 5-star hotel. Dar El Salam will take you on a guided tour of every major landmark in Istanbul and you get to explore the rich history and culture of Turkey. After three amazing nights in Turkey, you will then take a flight out for your return home.
December Umrah with Istanbul Trip
December 21, 2017 - December 31, 2017 From ( New York JFK )
December 21, 2017 - December 31, 2017 From ( Chicago $150 )
Flights on Turkish airline
JFK/ORD ⇨ IST ⇨ MED
JED ⇨ IST ⇨ JFK/ORD
Room Options (Per Person)
Quad Room (Family only)
Historical & Spiritual Turkey Tour
- Program Features
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- Day 6
- Day 7
- Day 8
- Day 9
Umrah Program Features
- Umrah Visa processing services included
- Daily breakfast buffet in Mecca, Medina, and Istanbul
- All Ground transfer by private Dar El Salam air-conditioned buses
- Sightseeing in Mecca, Medina, and Istanbul “Mazarat”
- Complimentary Ihram for Males
- Complimentary Prayer Rug for Females
- Meet and assist at Medinah, Makkah and Jeddah
- Dar El Salam staff assistance available 24/7
- Ground transportation to Medina, Mecca, and Jeddah via private Dar El Salam Buses
Day 1: Medina Arrival
Our staff will welcome you in Medina Airport.
After Immigration and Customs, our representative will meet you and transport you to your hotel in Medina, just a few steps from the entrance of Al Masjid Al Nabawi. We will help you check-in to your hotel.
After some rest, you have the exciting opportunity to pray in Masjid Al Nabawi and give your ‘salaam’ to the Prophet (May the Peace & Blessings be upon him).
Day 2: Masjid Al Nabawi + Umrah Lecture
It is narrated by Imaam Ahmad in his Musnad and also by Ibn Maajah and others on the authority of Jaabir that the Prophet said: ”The prayer in my mosque is better than one thousand prayers in any other mosque with the exception of Masjid Al Haram, and a prayer in Masjid Al Haram is better than 100,000 prayers.” Husayn (one of the narrators) said: “in other mosques.”
- Access The Rawdah (Reeaz Ul-Jannah), the place where our beloved Prophet (PBUH) called a part of Jannah, and give your salam to our beloved Prophet (PBUH), Abu Bakr As-Siddiq (May Allah be pleased with him) and Omar Bin-Khattab (May Allah be pleased with him)
- Visit Al Baqi, the resting places of the family of our beloved Prophet (PBUH) and the his beloved Companions (May Allah be pleased with them)
Day 3: Medina Al Munawwarah
After breakfast, Insha’Allah, depending on the schedule and availability, our representative will provide you with a guided tour of the religious and historical sites in Medina on board our air-conditioned bus, you will visit the following locations:
- The mountain of ‘Uhud where the battle of ‘Uhud took place including the cemetery where the Shohada of ‘Uhud are buried, including Hamza (May Allah be pleased with him), the uncle of the Prophet (May the Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him)
- Masjid Al Quba, the first masjid in Islam and was built by the Prophet (May the Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him) and his closest companions (May Allah be pleased with them)
- Masjid Al Qiblatain, the distinction of being the only masjid where obligatory congregational prayer was held facing both the old Qibla (Masjid Al Aqsa in Jerusalem) and the present Qibla (Masjid Al Haram in Mecca) in the same prayer
- The area known as Saba Masajids representing the places where the believers camped during the battle of the Trench. This includes the camp site of the Prophet (PBUH) known as Masjid Al Fath and that of Salman Al Farsi (May Allah be pleased with him) whose idea it was to dig a trench wide and long and wide enough to confound the enemy who were not expecting it
Day 4: Depart for Mecca
Today, you will depart for Mecca. On the way, you will stop at the Meeqat at Dhul Hulaifa (also known as Abyaar Ali) where you will enter into the state of Ihraam with the intention to perform Umrah.
Upon arrival in Mecca, our guide will help you to first check into your hotel and then you will proceed to Masjid Al Haram to perform Umrah.
Day 5: Masjid Al Haram
Today is a free day for you to rest and enjoy the magnificence & vibrant energy of Mecca, The Honored City. With the special convenience of your hotel located in close walking distance to Masjid Al Haram, you have the following unique opportunities:
- Making the five daily prayers in Masjid Al Haram
- Performing Tawaaf, the only special form of prayer unique only to Masjid Al Haram
- Performing additional Umrahs
- Unlimited access to the blessed, cool and refreshing Zam Zam water
Our staff is available 24/7 to assist you with anything.
Day 6: Mecca Al Mukarramah
After Salah tul Asr, Insha’Allah, depending on the schedule, we will provide you with a guided tour of all the major religious and historical sites in Mecca aboard our air-conditioned bus, you will visit the following places:
- Cave of Thaur, where the Prophet (May the Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him) hid for a few days at the beginning of the migration to Medina
- Mena, Arafaat and Muzdalifah. In Arafaat, you will have the opportunity to see Jabal Al Rahmah
- Jabal Al Noor, on top of which is located the cave of Hira, where the Prophet (May the Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him) received his first revelation
- Al Mualla cemetery, where Khadija (May Allah be pleased with her) is reportedly buried along with many of the companions (May Allah be pleased with them)
- The birthplace of the Prophet (May the Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him)
Day 7: Depart for Istanbul
Today, you will depart for Istanbul from Jedda Airport, Upon your arrival, you will be welcomed by our staff while your visa and immigration is being processed. Our guide will chauffeur you to your hotel for check-in. Once you settle in and freshen up, you have the opportunity to check out Istanbul.
Dar El Salam staff will be available 24/7 to guide and assist you for the remainder of the day.
Few other cities in the world blend the history and cultures of east and west without stepping out of character, so feel free to explore and wander the streets of Istanbul…the city of two continents.
Day 8: Istanbul City Tour
Our guide will chauffeur you to every single landmark in Istanbul with the following highlights:
- Topkapi Palace (Topkapi Sarayi)
- The residence of Ottoman sultans for almost four centuries
- Hagia Sophia
- The legacy of both the Byzantine and the Ottoman Empires
Day 9: Istanbul Tour
Today you will enjoy a half-day tour cruise on the Bosphorus with Dar El Salam. The Bosporus or Bosphorus, known as the Istanbul Strait, is a strait that divides the European part (Rumelia) of Turkey with its Asian part (Anatolia). The Bosporus is so much more than just a body of water separating two land masses! Throughout history it has been coveted for its strategic location – attracting some of the world’s most interesting cultures to lay claim to the beautiful shores. One of the best ways to take in these amazing historic offerings is by boat.
Day 10: Departure Home
Insha’Allah, early in the morning, you will be transported aboard our air-conditioned bus to IST Airport for your return flight home.