Ramadan in ALAQSA
Take advantage of the Ramadan season by booking this phenomenal tour with Darelsalam Travel, The holy city of Jerusalem. Your trip begins in Jerusalem for ten nights, where you will get to enjoy the coveted ancient city. We will provide a guided tour of all the major religious and historical sites in Jerusalem and you will have the special privilege of making your prayers at Masjid Al Aqsa. At the end of your trip, Dar El Salam will transport you to the airport for your return flight home.
Last 10 Nights Of Ramadan In Jerusalem
June 04, 2018 - June 16, 2018 From (New York, JFK)
Last 10 Nights of Ramadan in Jerusalem
- Program Features
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5 to Day 10
- Day 11
Umrah Program Features
- Daily Sahoor buffet in Jerusalem.
- Sightseeing in Jerusalem.
- Meet and assist at Jerusalem.
- Visa fee upon arrival in Israel at the airport is not included.
- Hotel accommodation per person sharing a double or Single room for ten nights at Golden Walls Hotel in Jerusalem on bed & Sahour and Iftar basis.
- Private transfer in air-conditioned bus per itinerary.
- English speaking escort guide for four days in Jerusalem
- Escort assistant on departure transfer.
- Bottled Mineral water on the bus in Jerusalem.
- Entry fees: Sites mentioned in Jerusalem tour.
- Optional: Iftar Ramadan additional $30 per day/person.
Day 1: 05 Jun Arrival Tel Aviv Airport – Jerusalem
- Meet and assist upon exiting to the arrivals lounge of Ben Gurion Airport, Tel Aviv by English speaking guide.
- Transfer to Jerusalem
- Arrival Golden Walls Hotel Check-in & overnight Jerusalem.
Day 2: 06 Jun Jerusalem
· Drive to Hebron to visit the Cave of the Patriarchs, the Tomb of Ibrahim (as) and family and the Tomb of Prophet Jonah (Yunus). Continue to Bethlehem to visit the Church of the Nativity (Birth location of Isa (as)). Zhur at Mosque of Omar (ra). Free time for lunch (not included). Return to Jerusalem for overnight Jerusalem.
Day 3: 07 Jun Jerusalem
- Enjoy a tour of West Jerusalem. Continue for visits to the ancient city of Jericho (cable car not included) and Maqam Nabi Musa.
- Overnight Jerusalem.
Day 3: 08 Jun Jerusalem
- Enter the Old City and visit Al-Aqsa Mosque and a guided tour of Al-Aqsa and the Dome of the Rock complex with one of the Imams of Masjid Al Aqsa who will talk on Isra and Mi’raj. Enjoy Friday prayers at Al Aqsa. Continue tour of Jerusalem with a visit the Church of the Holy Sepulchre. Visit Mount Zion and the Tomb of Prophet Daud (as). Finish the day at the Mount of Olives for a visit to the Tomb of Rābia al-Adawiyya al-Qaysiyya and Tomb of Sahaba Salman Al-Farsi and to enjoy the spectacular, panoramic view over the Old City. Overnight Jerusalem.
09 Jun To 15 Jun:
- just free days to enjoy your night Prayers in Al Aqsa Mosque.
16 Jun: Coming Back Home
- Insha’Allah, early in the morning, you will be transported aboard our air-conditioned bus to the Airport for your return flight home.