Qalam Hajj Program
This popular Dar El Salam Deluxe package begins in Medina. Our staff will welcome and accompany you to your 5-star hotel in Medina, located steps from Masjid Al Nabawi. You will be able to enjoy your time in Medina before the rush and crowd of Hajj, and our expert guides will give you a tour of all the major religious and historical sites in Medina. Then you will travel via our private buses to Mecca, where our staff will help you check-in to your 5-star hotel, steps from Masjid Al Haram. Upon check-in, you will immediately be guided to perform Umrah with our experienced scholars. You get to enjoy Mecca insha'Allah along with a tour of all the major historical and religious sites in Mecca with our expert guide. Then we move you to our Aziziyah Apartments to relax and prepare for the Manasik of Hajj. During the Manasik of Hajj, enjoy the convenient facilities and hospitality of Dar El Salam's private camps in Mena and Arafat, located in very close proximity to all major sites related to completing your Manasik. The camps also offer prayer services, lectures, questions & answer sessions, group supplications and much more. After successfully completing your Hajj insha'Allah, you will have the opportunity to spend some extra time at the Aziziyah Apartments before we transport you to Jeddah Airport for your return flight home.
August 30 - September 17
JFK ⇨ MED
JED ⇨ JFK
Qalam Hajj Program Details & Itinerary
- Deluxe Program Features
- Day 1
- Day 2-3
- Day 4
- Day 5-6
- Day 7
- Day 8-11
- Day 11
- Day 12
- Day 13
- Day 14-16
- Day 17 -18
Deluxe Program Features
- Accommodations in Dar El Salam’s Apartment Hotel in Mecca in Aziziyah
- Access to the Dar El Salam’s Exclusive Mena Camps, located right across from the Jamarat; the air-conditioned Mena pre-fabricated units are constructed with drywall for added comfort and privacy
- Foam mattress sleeping chair accommodations in your Mena unit
- Private Dar El Salam Arafat camp in air-conditioned furnished tents
- Breakfast and dinner buffets will be provided in the 5-star hotels
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner buffets will be provided in the Dar El Salam Apartment Hotel
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner buffets will be provided in Mena
- Breakfast and lunch will be provided in Arafat
As well as these core features and services:
- Dedicated assigned agent throughout the booking process as well as a dedicated group leader for your Hajj trip
- Hajj tutorial sessions prior to your trip through a variety of webinars, live video sessions, conference calls, the Dar El Salam Hajj forum, and in-person seminars
- Dedicated qualified Imams in each program to provide you spiritual guidance throughout your trip
- Worry-free Dar El Salam luggage management & transportation
- Medically qualified staff available for general assistance
- Dedicated barbers are available at the Mena camp
- Our team of staff members are available and assisting you at all times
- All of your hotel stays will provide you with breakfast and dinner buffets or as specified within your itinerary
Dar El Salam provides you with the following:
- Educational Hajj materials prior to trip
- Ihrams for male pilgrims
- Prayer rugs for female pilgrims
- Zam Zam water to bring back home
- DST Backpack for your convenience
- Dar El Salam drawstring shoe bag
- Hajj draft fee ($300)
- Sacrifice ($150)
- Domestic flight to international gateways
Day 1: Jeddah / Medina Arrival
Wednesday, August 31st 2016
Upon your arrival at Medina airport and after the Saudi Immigration & Customs process, DST representatives will greet and escort you to your buses for transfer to your hotel.
Day 2 – 3: Medina Al Munawwarah
Thursday, September 1st – Friday, September 2nd
Enjoy the tranquility of Medina, The City of Light, and the unique opportunity of offering the five daily prayers in Masjid Al Nabawi. Your hotel is conveniently located in front of Masjid Al Nabawi. You will have the opportunity to do any of the following at your leisure:
- Enter the blessed Masjid of our beloved Prophet (May Peace and Blessings be Upon Him), access The Rawdah (Reeaz Ul-Jannah), the place where our beloved Prophet (PBUH) called a part of Jannah, and give your salam to our beloved Prophet (PBUH), Abu Bakr As-Siddiq (May Allah be pleased with him) and Omar Bin-Khattab (May Allah be pleased with him)
- Visit Al Baqi, the resting places of the family of our beloved Prophet (PBUH) and his beloved Companions (May Allah be pleased with them)
- Our guide will provide a complete tour of Masjid Al Nabawi
- Women will receive a guided tour to the Rawdah during the allotted hours
- Dar El Salam will provide you with an exciting guided tour of the following three special exhibitions located in close proximity to Masjid Al Nabawi:
- Asmaul Allah Alhusna Exhibition
- Seerah Exhibition
- The Holy Qu’ran Exhbition
Our Imams will provide you with religious guidance in preparation for Hajj as well as guided tour to historical places:
- Masjid Quba
- Masjid Qiblatain
- Jabal Uhud
Day 4: Departure to Mecca + Umrah
Saturday, September 3rd
You depart for Mecca by Dar El Salam’s air-conditioned private bus in the afternoon.
- You will check-in at your hotel for some rest
- Once ready, you will proceed with your DST group leader to perform Umrah
Day 5 – 6: Mecca Al Mukarramah
Sunday, September 4th – Monday, September 5th
Enjoy the magnificence & vibrant energy of Mecca, The Honored City. With the special convenience of your hotel located in close walking distance to Masjid Al Haram, you have the following unique opportunities:
- Making the five daily prayers in Masjid Al Haram
- Performing Tawaaf, the only special form of prayer unique to Masjid Al Haram
- Performing additional Umrahs
- Unlimited access to the blessed, cool and refreshing Zam Zam water anytime
Day 7: Departure to DST Apartment Hotel
Tuesday, September 6th
You will be transferred to the DST Apartment Hotel in the suburb of Mecca (approximately 1 mile from our camp in Mena).
- Each room has its own private bathroom & is supplied with towels, soap and shampoo
- Housekeeping services will be available upon request
- The apartment hotel has a prayer room, dining room and a spacious lobby
- Open buffet for breakfast, lunch & dinner will be served daily
Please note that only Quad occupancy (based on gender) applies in the DST Apartment Hotel.
Day 8 – 11: Your stay at the DST Apartment Hotel + Jum’a
Wednesday, September 7th – Saturday, September 10th
DST’s air-conditioned private shuttles will be available to take you to and from Masjid Al Haram twice daily, first at Salat Ul-Fajr and the second time to make Maghrib & I’sha.
- During these four days, our Imams will provide daily religious lectures in preparation for your Hajj
- Have the special opportunity to perform Jum’a Salah at Masjid Al Haram
Day 11: Departure for Mena
Saturday, September 10th
You will be transferred to the Dar El Salam air-conditioned Private Mena Camp (in front of the Jamaraat).
Open buffet for breakfast, lunch and dinner will be served. Snacks, fruits and refreshments will be available at all times.
Day 12: Arafat + Muzdalifa
Sunday, September 11th
Your day will consist of the following:
- Arafat in the early morning
Your group will depart for Arafat using the Al Mashaer Train. Breakfast and lunch will be served at the DST Arafat private camp. Snacks, fruits, and refreshments will be available all day
- Muzdalifa after sunset
Your group will depart for Muzdalifa using the Al Mashaer Train (To pray Maghreb and Isha and collect your pebbles)
- Muzdalifa (overnight stay & return to Mena)
Your group will return to Mena after Fajr and continue to Mena. Dar El Salam Travel also offers the option to depart Muzdalifa after 1am
Day 13: Eid + Mena + Tawaaf El Efada
Monday, September 12th
Upon arrival in Mena, we will guide you to the Jamaraat to perform Ramii (Aqabah) and then trim or shave your hair. Transportation will be available to take you for Tawaaf El Efada as per the schedule provided by your group leader.
Day 14 – 16: Mena
Tuesday, September 13th – Thursday, September 15th
Perform your Ramii at all three Jamaraat
After performing your last Ramii on Thursday, Sept 15th, you will be transported to your apartment hotel for your stay till your departure date.
Day 17 – 18: Return Home
Friday, September 16th – Saturday, September 17th
Prior to your return date, DST buses will be available to take you for Tawaaf Al Wada and then to Jeddah airport for your flight home.
You will have made friends you will never forget and you will have certainly made memories you will love to remember but it is time to say your Salaams and prepare to step back into the world (as a newborn).
May Allah grant us a safe & easy journey and accept our Hajj. Ameen.
To book your package today, click “Book this Program” above or call 1-866-327-7252. Our agents are available to answer any questions you may have and book your Hajj package.