In more than a dozen ayahs in the Qur’an, Allah tells us to travel throughout the earth, observing His creation so we understand how things began, and observing sites so we see how those who came before us met their ends. Allah also says in Surah Hujurat that He has created us into different nations and peoples so that we can know one another.
Qalam is very excited to announce its newest initiative, the Knowledge Tour! Spend a week as part of an exclusive group, learning and exploring one of the holiest lands on earth, in the company of Shaykh AbdulNasir Jangda. Seats will be very limited and confirmed on a first-come first-serve basis.
Departure October 6 , 2017 - Return October 14, 2017
Jerusalem Tour Itinerary
- Program Features
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- Day 6
- Day 7
- Day 8
Quoted rate includes the following:
- Hotel accommodation per person for seven nights at Golden Walls hotel in Jerusalem on bed & breakfast basis.
- Private transfer in air-conditioned bus per itinerary.
- English speaking escort upon arrival & departure
- Entry fees for sites mentioned in the program.
- Bottled mineral water on bus.
Quoted rate excludes the following:
- Tips for guides, drivers, restaurant. (Please note that tipping is customary, and while it is certainly up to the discretion of each client, to a certain extent it is recommended in order to guarantee the best level of service.
- All items of a personal nature (telephone calls, laundry, room service, etc).
- Meals other than included here above.
- Travel Insurance.
- Portage at airport, border & hotels.
- Any items not mentioned as included here above.
Day 1: Arrival Ben Gurion Airport – Jerusalem
- Meet and assist upon arrival & transfer from Ben Gurion Airport to Jerusalem
- Arrival hotel. Check in & overnight.
Day 2: Jerusalem City Tour
- Enjoy prayers at the Al-Aqsa Mosque and a guided tour of Al-Aqsa and the Dome of the Rock complex with one of Imams of Masjid Al Aqsa who will talk on Isra and Mi’raj. Continue tour of Jerusalem with a visit the Church of the Holy Sepulchre. Visit Mount Zion and the Tomb of Prophet Daud (as). Finish the day at the Mount of Olives for a visit to the Tomb of Rābia al-Adawiyya al-Qaysiyya and Tomb of Sahaba Salman Al-Farsi and to enjoy the spectacular, panoramic view over the Old City.
- Overnight at the hotel.
Day 3: Bethlehem – Hebron – Jerusalem
- Drive to Beyt al Rahim to visit the Church of the Nativity (birth place of Isa (as)). Continue drive to Hebron to visit Hebron Ibrahim Mosque and continue to Maqam Nabi Yunus located in the middle of the old city of Halhul, 5 km north of Hebron. Overnight at hotel
Day 4: Akko – Haifa – Jerusalem
- Drive North to the fascinating city of Akko (Acre), an ancient, well preserved port-city. Enter the Old City through the thick walls that symbolize the Islamic victory over the “Emperor”, Napoleon Bonaparte and visit the well preserved Knights Halls, which were buried under the Muslim city. See the magical oriental Bazaar and continue for a visit to the amazing Al Jazzar Mosque. Continue to Haifa on the slopes of Mt. Carmel and enjoy one of the most stunning beauty spots in Israel where Mt. Carmel skims the bay of Haifa. View the Golden Dome of the Bahai Temple and of the beautiful Bahai Gardens.
- Overnight at hotel.
Day 5: Jerusalem
- Drive for a visit to Maqam Nabi Musa. Continue for a visit of West Jerusalem including Parliament Hill. Return to the hotel for a free afternoon. Overnight at hotel.
Day 6: Jerusalem
- Drive to Tel Aviv and get an overlook of the buzzing city center and continue to the southern and oldest part of Tel Aviv-Yafo. Walk around this ancient port and beautiful city on the shores of the Mediterranean. See the beautiful Mahmoudia Mosque the Muhammad abu-Nabut, which is called after its restorer and Masjid al-Bahr, the Sea Mosque, is the oldest extant mosque in Jaffa.
- Return to Jerusalem for Overnight at hotel.
Day 7: Jerusalem
- Enjoy Jumaa prayers
- Continue through the Judean desert to the ancient city of Jericho (cable car not included). Overnight Jerusalem
Day 8: Jerusalem – Ben Gurion Airport
- Departure with luggage to Ben Gurion Airport for departure flight.