MUHSEN Fall Umrah with Shaykh Tariq Musleh & Shaykh Omar Hedroug
Take advantage of you and your loved one's vacation time this upcoming holiday season with an Umrah trip that evenly divides your time between two of the holiest places on earth, so you can rest and relax and fulfill your religious duties. This trip is designed specifically for individuals and families with special needs. Individualized special support services are provided by MUHSEN. This journey begins in Medina Al Munawwarah, as you spend four nights at the Hilton Hotel, located directly in front of Masjid Al Nabawi. Enjoy everything Medina has to offer, while Dar El Salam takes care of all of your accommodations. Our guide will provide a tour of all the major historical and religious sites in and around Medina. After several days in Medina, we will then transport you to Mecca Al Mukarramah to perform Umrah. You will be able to enjoy the sweetness of praying within Masjid Al Haram while staying directly in front of Masjid Al Haram at the Hilton Suites Hotel for four nights. Our guide will give you a tour of all the major religious and historical sites in Mecca.
November 22nd, 2019- December 1st, 2019
4 Nights – Hilton Madinah
4 Nights – Makkah Hilton Suites
Air ticket options from JFK/ORD, hotels, meet & assist, airport transfers, group transportation, visa processing, and all MUHSEN support services.
Price per person. Other departure airports are available for additional costs.
''Please Note: Due to strict Saudi visa requirements, women under 45 and children under 18 REQUIRE a mahram to accompany them''
UNITED STATES (USD)
From New York & Chicago on Turkish Airlines
From Houston Based on Request
$2,495 – Quad | $2,595– Triple | $2,695 – Double | $3,495 Single
$1,595/per child Child under the age of 8 years (no bed) - Children 8-12 with a bed at the discounted of 200 $ from adult price.
Land Only Package
$1,495– Quad | $1,595– Triple | $1,695 – Double |
$695 Child under the age of 8 years (no bed)
UNITED KINGDOM (GBP)
£1,940 Quad | £2,020 Triple | £2,095 Double |
£1,240 per child Child under the age of 8 years (no bed) - Children 8-12, discounted adult price
Hotels, meet & assist, airport transfers, and group transportation included. Price per person.
*Umrah visa process only from USA, other countries not included
MUHSEN Umrah Package Itinerary
- Program Features
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- Day 6
- Day 7
- Day 8
Umrah Program Features
- Visa processing & courier fees (repeat Umrahs within previous Hijri year requires an additional 2000 SR fee by the Saudi government- not included in the package)
- Meet & Assist at Madinah airport by Dar El Salam and transfer to the hotel
- All transportation between Jeddah, Madinah, and Makkah on airconditioned buses
- Open buffet breakfast in hotels
- Tour in Makkah to Cave of Thaur, Mena, Arafat and Muzdalifa, Jabal Al Noor and Al Mualla cemetery
- Daily lecture space in Madinah
- Options to visit in Madinah: Asmaul Allah Alhusna Exhibition, Seerah Exhibition, and The Holy Qu’ran Exhibition
- A guided tour to historical places Masjid Quba, Masjid Qiblatain and Jabal Uhud
- Fulltime assistant for purchases for the group and children
- Complimentary Ihraam for men; prayer rugs for women
- Complimentary Zamzam water to bring home to family and loved ones
- Childcare and Adult Special Needs assistance provided in shifts up to 8 hours per day by MUHSEN volunteers. (Childcare Suite, American Sign Language, Wheelchair Assistance, 1:1 ushering)
MUHSEN Services Include:
- 1:1 assistant dedicated to each individual with special needs
- Up to 8 hours of service per day (No overnight care)
- Sign Language
- Wheelchair Assistance
- Ushering Assistance
- Special Needs Childcare
- PECS/Visual Picture Schedules
Day 1: Medina Arrival
Our representative will welcome and transport you to your hotel in Medina, just a few steps from the entrance of Masjid Al Nabawi. We will help you check-in to your hotel.
After some rest, you have the exciting opportunity to pray in Masjid Al Nabawi and give your ‘salaam’ to the Prophet (May the Peace & Blessings be upon him).
Day 2: Masjid Al Nabawi
Today is your free day, you will have the opportunity to do any of the following at your leisure:
- Visit the blessed masjid of the Prophet Muhammad (May Ample Peace and Blessings be Showered Upon Him), access The Rawdah (Reeaz Ul-Jannah), the place where our beloved Prophet (PBUH) called a part of Jannah, and give your salam to our beloved Prophet (PBUH), Abu Bakr As-Siddiq (May Allah be pleased with him) and Omar Bin-Khattab (May Allah be pleased with him)
- Visit Al Baqi, the resting places of the family of our beloved Prophet (PBUH) and the his beloved Companions (May Allah be pleased with them)
Day 3: Medina Al Munawwarah
After breakfast, Insha’Allah, depending on the schedule and availability, our representative will provide you with a guided tour of the religious and historical sites in Medina on board our air-conditioned bus, you will visit the following locations:
- The mountain of ‘Uhud where the battle of ‘Uhud took place including the cemetery where the Shohada of ‘Uhud are buried, including Hamza (May Allah be pleased with him), the uncle of the Prophet (May the Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him)
- Masjid Al Quba, the first masjid in Islam and was built by the Prophet (May the Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him) and his closest companions (May Allah be pleased with them)
- Masjid Al Qiblatain, the distinction of being the only masjid where obligatory congregational prayer was held facing both the old Qibla (Masjid Al Aqsa in Jerusalem) and the present Qibla (Masjid Al Haram in Mecca) in the same prayer
- The area is known as Saba Masajids representing the places where the believers camped during the battle of the Trench. This includes the campsite of the Prophet (PBUH) known as Masjid Al Fath and that of Salman Al Farsi (May Allah be pleased with him) whose idea it was to dig a trench wide and long and wide enough to confound the enemy who were not expecting it
Day 4: Masjid Al Nabawi
It is narrated by Imaam Ahmad in his Musnad and also by Ibn Maajah and others on the authority of Jaabir that the Prophet said: ”The prayer in my mosque is better than one thousand prayers in any other mosque with the exception of Masjid Al Haram, and a prayer in Masjid Al Haram is better than 100,000 prayers.” Husayn (one of the narrators) said: “in other mosques.”
Today is another free day for you to rest and spend time praying in Masjid Al Nabawi.
Day 5: Departure to Mecca
Today you will have the opportunity to perform Jum’a prayers in Masjid Nabawi
Today, you will depart for Mecca. On the way, you will stop at the Meeqat at Dhul Hulaifa (also known as Abyaar Ali) where you will enter into the state of Ihraam with the intention to perform Umrah.
Upon arrival in Mecca, our guide will help you to first check into your hotel and then you will proceed to Masjid Al Haram to perform Umrah.
Day 6: Mecca Al Mukarramah
Today is a free day for you to rest and enjoy the magnificence & vibrant energy of Mecca, The Honored City. With the special convenience of your hotel located in close walking distance to Masjid Al Haram, you have the following unique opportunities:
- Making the five daily prayers in Masjid Al Haram
- Performing Tawaaf, the only special form of prayer unique only to Masjid Al Haram
- Performing additional Umrahs
- Unlimited access to the blessed, cool and refreshing Zam Zam water
Our staff is available 24/7 to assist you with anything.
Day 7: Mecca Al Mukarramah
Today is a free day for you to rest and enjoy the magnificence & vibrant energy of Mecca, The Honored City. With the special convenience of your hotel located in close walking distance to Masjid Al Haram
Our staff is available 24/7 to assist you with anything.
Day 8: Mecca Al Mukarramah
After breakfast, Insha’Allah, depending on the schedule and availability, we will provide you with a guided tour of all the major religious and historical sites in Mecca aboard our air-conditioned bus, you will visit the following places:
- Cave of Thaur, where the Prophet (May the Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him) hid for a few days at the beginning of the migration to Medina
- Mena, Arafat and Muzdalifah. In Arafat, you will have the opportunity to see Jabal Al Rahmah
- Jabal Al Noor, on top of which is located the cave of Hira, where the Prophet (May the Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him) received his first revelation
- Al Mualla cemetery where Khadija (May Allah be pleased with her) is reportedly buried along with many of the companions (May Allah be pleased with them)
- The birthplace of the Prophet (May the Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him
Day 9: Departure Home
Insha’Allah, early in the morning, you will be transported aboard our air-conditioned bus to Jeddah Airport for your return flight home.