Umrah With Al Aqsa Tour With Mufti Ikram ul Haq
The three holiest places on earth: Jerusalem, Medina, and Mecca. with Mufti Ikram ul Haq, Your trip begins in Medina, where you spend four nights at a 5-star hotel, steps from Masjid Al Nabawi. You get to enjoy Medina in peace, while we take care of all your accommodations. Our staff will give you a guided tour of all the major religious and historical sites in Medina. After four nights in Medina, we will transport you to Mecca to perform Umrah. Once you arrive in Mecca, your 5-star hotel stays for four nights will be located steps from Masjid Al Haram as well. Our staff will give you a guided tour of all the major religious and historical sites in Mecca. After Seven spiritually fulfilling nights in Medina and Mecca, we fly you out to Jerusalem for three nights, where you will get to enjoy the coveted ancient city. We will provide a guided tour of all the major religious and historical sites in Jerusalem and you will have the special privilege of making your prayers at Masjid Al Aqsa. At the end of your trip, Dar El Salam will transport you to the airport for your return flight home.
UMRAH PACKAGE WITH AL AQSA TOUR
February 14, 2019 - February 26, 2019 (On Turkish Airlines from New York, JFK)
UMRAH PACKAGE ONLY
February 14, 2019 - February 23, 2019 (On Turkish Airlines from New York, JFK)
3 Holy City Tour
- Program Features
Umrah Program Features
- Hotel accommodation per person sharing double room for three nights at Golden Walls Hotel in Jerusalem including breakfast.
- Hotel accommodation per person sharing a double room for one night at Marriot Petra including breakfast.
- Seated Dinner at Kan Zaman Restaurant.
- Private transfer in air-conditioned bus per itinerary.
- Escort English speaking guide for 2 days in Jerusalem and 2 days in Jordan
- Lunch at Dead Sea Spa Hotel.
- Entry fees: Petra / Jerusalem sites.
excludes the following:
- Visa fee: Jordan visa to be paid in Jordan Dinar JOD 40.00 approx. US$ 57.00 per person.
- Border fees at King Hussein Bridge Israeli side US$ 53.00 per person.
- Lunches and dinners other than included.
- Beverages with meals.
- Tips & gratuities for guide/driver and restaurants.
- All items of a personal nature (telephone calls, laundry, room service, etc.).
- Travel Insurance.
- Any items not mentioned as included here above.