3 Holy City Tour
The three holiest places on earth: Jerusalem, Medina, and Mecca. Your trip begins in Medina, where you spend four nights at a 5-star hotel, steps from Masjid Al Nabawi. You get to enjoy Medina in peace, while we take care of all your accommodations. Our staff will give you a guided tour of all the major religious and historical sites in Medina. After four nights in Medina, we will transport you to Mecca to perform Umrah. Once you arrive in Mecca, your 5-star hotel stays for four nights will be located steps from Masjid Al Haram as well. Our staff will give you a guided tour of all the major religious and historical sites in Mecca. After Seven spiritually fulfilling nights in Medina and Mecca, we fly you out to Jerusalem for three nights, where you will get to enjoy the coveted ancient city. We will provide a guided tour of all the major religious and historical sites in Jerusalem and you will have the special privilege of making your prayers at Masjid Al Aqsa. At the end of your trip, Dar El Salam will transport you to the airport for your return flight home.
UMRAH PACKAGE WITH AL AQSA TOUR
Departure on March 14, 2020 - Arrival on March 24, 2020 (on Royal Jordanian from New York, JFK)
3 Holy City Tour
- Program Features
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- Day 6
- Day 7
- Day 8
- Day 9
- Day 10
Umrah Program Features
- Ground transportation to Medina, Mecca, and Jeddah via private Dar El Salam Buses
- Umrah Visa processing services included
- Meet and assist at Medinah, Makkah, and Jeddah
- Daily breakfast buffet
- Sightseeing in Mecca and Medina “Mazarat”
- Complimentary Ihram for Males
- Complimentary Prayer Rug for Females
- Dar El Salam staff assistance available 24/7
- Private transfer in air-conditioned Bus per itinerary.
- Two days English speaking escort on arrival and departure.
excludes the following:
- Visa if necessary.
- Border fees at King Hussein Bridge Israeli side up to US$100.00 per person.
- Meals other than included here above.
- Tips for guides, drivers – US$ 8.00 per person between guide and driver
- All items of a personal nature (telephone calls, laundry, room service, etc.).
- Travel Insurance.
- Any items not mentioned as included here above.
Day 1: Medina Arrival
Our representative will welcome and transport you to your hotel in Medina, just a few steps from the entrance of Al Masjid Al Nabawi. We will help you check-in to your hotel.
After some rest, you have the exciting opportunity to pray in Masjid Al Nabawi and give your ‘salaam’ to the Prophet (May the Peace & Blessings be upon him).
Day 2: Masjid Al Nabawi
Today is a free day for you to rest and enjoy the tranquility of Medina, The City of Light, and the unique opportunity of offering the five daily prayers in Masjid Al Nabawi. Your hotel is conveniently located steps from Masjid Al Nabawi. You will have the opportunity to do any of the following at your leisure:
- Enter the blessed Masjid of our beloved Prophet (May Peace and Blessings be Showered Upon Him), access The Rawdah (Reeaz Ul-Jannah), the place where our beloved Prophet (PBUH) called a part of Jannah, and give your salam to our beloved Prophet (PBUH), Abu Bakr As-Siddiq (May Allah be pleased with him) and Omar Bin-Khattab (May Allah be pleased with him)
- Visit Al Baqi, the resting places of the family of our beloved Prophet (PBUH) and his beloved Companions (May Allah be pleased with them)
Day 3: Medina Al Munawwarah
After breakfast, Insha’Allah, depending on the schedule and time, our representative will provide you with a guided tour of the religious and historical sites in Medina on board our air-conditioned bus, you will visit the following locations:
- The mountain of ‘Uhud where the battle of ‘Uhud took place including the cemetery where the Shohada of ‘Uhud are buried, including Hamza (May Allah be pleased with him), the uncle of the Prophet (May the Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him)
- Masjid Al Quba, the first masjid in Islam and was built by the Prophet (May the Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him) and his closest companions (May Allah be pleased with them)
- Masjid Al Qiblatain, the distinction of being the only masjid where obligatory congregational prayer was held facing both the old Qibla (Masjid Al Aqsa in Jerusalem) and the present Qibla (Masjid Al Haram in Mecca) in the same prayer
- The area is known as Saba Masajids representing the places where the believers camped during the battle of the Trench. This includes the campsite of the Prophet (PBUH) known as Masjid Al Fath and that of Salman Al Farsi (May Allah be pleased with him) whose idea it was to dig a trench wide and long and wide enough to confound the enemy who was not expecting it.
Day 4: Depart To Mecca
Today, you will depart with our staff and scholars for Mecca aboard our air-conditioned bus. On the way, you will stop at the Meeqat at Dhul Hulaifa (also known as Abyaar Ali) where you will enter into the state of Ihraam with the intention to perform Umrah.
Upon arrival in Mecca, you first check-in at your hotel and then you will proceed to Masjid Al Haram to perform Umrah.
Day 5: Masjid Al Haram
Today is a free day for you to rest and enjoy the magnificence & vibrant energy of Mecca, The Honored City. With the special convenience of your hotel located in close walking distance to Masjid Al Haram, you have the following unique opportunities:
- Making the five daily prayers in Masjid Al Haram
- Performing Tawaaf, the only special form of prayer unique only to Masjid Al Haram
- Performing additional Umrahs
- Unlimited access to the blessed, cool and refreshing Zam Zam water
- Our staff is available 24/7 to assist you with anything.
Day 6: Mecca Al Mukarramah
After breakfast, Insha’Allah, depending on the schedule and availability, we will provide you with a guided tour of all the major religious and historical sites in Mecca aboard our air-conditioned bus, you will visit the following places:
- Cave of Thaur, where the Prophet (May the Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him) hid for a few days at the beginning of the migration to Medina
- Mena, Arafat, and Muzdalifah. In Arafaat, you will have the opportunity to see Jabal Al Rahmah
- Jabal Al Noor, on top of which is located the cave of Hira, where the Prophet (May the Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him) received his first revelation
- Al Mualla cemetery where Khadija (May Allah be pleased with her) is reportedly buried along with many of the companions (May Allah be pleased with them)
- The birthplace of the Prophet (May the Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him)
Day 7: Arrival to Tel Aviv Airport
- Arrival at Ben Gurion Airport.
- Meet and assist upon exiting by English speaking guide.
- Time permitting: enjoy visits to the ancient city of Jericho (cable car not included) and Nabi Musa.
- Continue to Jerusalem.
- Arrival at Grand Park Hotel. Check in & Overnight.
Day 8: Jerusalem – Hebron – Bethlehem
- Enjoy a visit to Hebron to see the Mosque where Ibrahim and his family are buried.
- Continue to Bethlehem, the birthplace of Prophet Issa.
- After touring return to Jerusalem. Overnight.
Day 9: Jerusalem – Mt. Olives – Jerusalem
- Begin tour of Jerusalem at the Mount of Olives to enjoy the spectacular, panoramic view over the Old City and a visit to the Tomb of Rābia al-Adawiyya al-Qaysiyya and Tomb of Sahaba Salman Al-Farsi.
- Proceed to the Chain Gate to enter the area of the Holy Aqsa and the Dome of the Rock, the third holiest place for Muslims after Mecca and Medina.
- Enjoy prayers at the Mosque and a site tour of the 144 dunms of the Aqsa Mosque compound and the different sections, buildings dating back to different Islamic periods.
- Enjoy a more extensive tour of Jerusalem.
- After touring return to Jerusalem. Overnight.
Day 10: Going Back Home
- Breakfast box to be delivered. Check out with luggage.
- Transfer to Ben Gurion Airport for departure flight.