7 Nights Jordan Tour
Explore ancient sights and lost cities, overnight in a Bedouin tent and dine with the locals amidst the dramatic desert scenery of Wadi Rum. Take in Petra's fascinating history and marvel at its thrilling beauty, and still have a chance to relax in the therapeutic waters of the Dead Sea. This eight-day trip is ideal for the traveler who is short on time but wants to soak up the colors, culture, and history of a country that's small in size but big in adventure.
Arrival March 17,2018 - Departure March 24, 2018
Arrival March 31,2018 - Departure April 7, 2018
Jordan Tour Itinerary
- Inclusions and Exclusions
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- Day 6
- Day 7
- Day 8
Quoted rate includes the following:
- Private transfer in air-conditioned bus per itinerary.
- Meet and assist at Queen Alia International Airport on arrival.
- Meet and assist at King Hussein Bridge Jordan Side for arrival & departure.
- Shuttle bus on bridge Jordan side.
- English speaking escort guide.
- Entry fees: Petra entry fees and services.
- Bottled mineral water on the bus.
Quoted rate excludes the following:
- Visa fee upon arrival at airport US$ 57.00 per person.
- Tips for guides, drivers, restaurant. (Please note that tipping is customary, and while it is certainly up to the discretion of each client, to a certain extent it is recommended in order to guarantee the best level of service.
- All items of a personal nature (telephone calls, laundry, room service, etc).
- Meals other than included here above.
- Travel Insurance.
- Portage at airport, border & hotels.
- Any items not mentioned as included here above.
Day 1: Arrival Amman
There are no planned activities until an evening welcome meeting followed by an optional group dinner. Included Activities: Arrival Day and Welcome Meeting
Day 2: Amman
Set off on a half-day trip to Jerash, a fascinating site and one of the largest and most well-preserved Roman ruins outside Italy. Continue on to the Dead Sea. Known for its high salinity, opt to bob like a cork in the healing waters. Relax on the shores or cover yourself in therapeutic mud. Included Activities: Jerash Guided Visit Dead Sea Visit Transport: Private Vehicle Private Vehicle Private Vehicle
Day 3: Amman/Wādī Mūsá
- Depart early for the first stop, Mt Nebo. Learn the ancient history of this spot and check out the views. Continue on to Madaba to see the famous Byzantine mosaics, dating back to the sixth century. After, visit Karak Castle, built during the Crusades. Arrive in the early evening to Wadi Musa, the town just outside Petra. Included Activities: Mt Nebo Visit Madaba Mosaics Guided Tour Karak Castle Guided Visit Transport: Including stops along the way. Private Vehicle
Day 4: Wādī Mūsá
- Walk through the narrow canyon that forms the dramatic entrance to the city (the Siq), round the final corner and lay eyes on the dramatic façade of the Treasury building. Learn a brief history of the city and walk approx 25 km to cover the entire site. Return to Wādī Mūsá in the late afternoon, or continue exploring on your own. Included Activities: Petra Guided Tour
Day 5: Wādī Mūsá/Wadi Rum
Drive to Wadi Rum, a vast, silent landscape of ancient riverbeds and the largest and most magnificent of Jordan’s desert landscapes. Head deep into the desert by 4×4 stopping at famous landmarks along the way. Arrive at the tented camp in time for a traditional meal. Learn more about this ancient culture. Additional Notes: Accommodation in the desert is in one large goat-hair tent divided into “rooms” with curtains. Basic linens are provided but many travelers prefer to bring a sleep sheet for extra comfort. There are shared unisex facilities. For religious reasons, no alcohol is permitted at the camp. Included Activities: Wadi Rum 4×4 Excursion Bedouin Camp Overnight Transport: Drive time doesn’t include stops in the gorgeous desert along the way. Private Vehicle
Day 6: Wadi Rum/Aqaba
Drive to the Red Sea resort city of Aqaba. Enjoy free time to enjoy the beach, go snorkeling or check out the city. Make sure to try some fresh seafood for dinner. Transport: Private Vehicle
Day 7: Aqaba/Amman
The morning is flexible. Spend a little more time at the beach or head back early. Reach Amman by way of the Desert Highway. Enjoy a final night out in the city. Transport: Private Vehicle
Day 8: Amman
- Depart at any time. Included Activities: Departure Day