3 Nights Istanbul Stop Over - LAND ONLY
A tour linking Muslim past and present, from Istanbul's charming streets to its mighty mosques and bustling energy. Visit the most famous sights of the old city, including the Blue Mosque and Hagia Sophia while enjoying the rich variety of old, new, exotic, mundane and antique shopping in Istanbul.
Istanbul’s position on an ancient trade route between East and West means that its inhabitants are merchants – and shoppers – to their core. From Ottoman antiques and fine carpets to jewelry and antique Art. Istanbul offers a wealth of all things Oriental.
- Inclusions and Exclusions
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- All private transfers as per as itinerary
- All private tours as per as itinerary with local lunch
- Professional English speaking guide during the local tours & transfers
- Hotel taxes
- AC deluxe coach during tours and transfers
- Entrance fees of the sites and museum
- Visa Fee
- Tips for guides, drivers, restaurant. (Please note that tipping is customary, and while it is certainly up to the discretion of each client, to a certain extent it is recommended in order to guarantee the best level of service.
- All items of a personal nature (telephone calls, laundry, room service, etc).
- Meals other than included here above.
- Travel Insurance.
- Portage at airport, border & hotels.
- Any items not mentioned as included here above.
Day 1: Arrival Istanbul
Few other cities in the world blend the history and cultures of east and west without stepping out of character. Today you step off the plane and into the tapestry that is Istanbul. Revel in the moment. Upon your arrival you will find friendly DST representative awaiting to chauffeur you to your hotel. Freshen up and hit the town or relax in your 5 star hotel, there are no formally planned excursions on arrival day, so feel free to explore and wander the streets of Istanbul, the city of two continents.
Day 2: Istanbul City Tour
Let’s hit the sites! Today is your day to capture memories in every single landmark Istanbul visitors come to brag about. The city itself is modern and classic; from electric cable cars to cobble stone streets Istanbul is a place like no other. Among the most unique characteristics of the city you will see a skyline of domes and minarets. The city itself sits on the Bosphorus creating a majestic scene of lush rolling city hills tapering off to the edge of the sea. The tour itself includes highlights of the Islamic Heritage of the city with sites such as the Topkapi Palace (Topkapi Sarayi)- the residence of Ottoman sultans for almost four centuries and the Aya Sopia – the legacy of both the Byzantine and the Ottoman Empires.
Day 3: Istanbul
Today is a free day to enjoy Istanbul City.
Day 4: Istanbul Airport – Home
After making unforgettable memories, its time to return home. DST will arrange for your trip to the airport. Once safely home we highly recommend you start planning for your next Getaway with DST!