Deluxe Program 1C
This Deluxe package begins in Mecca Al Mukarramah, where our staff welcome and accompany you to your 5-star hotel stay, located steps from Masjid Al Haram. After check-in, our experienced group leaders and scholars will guide you to perform Umrah. You will get to enjoy your time in Mecca, along with a tour of all the religious and historical sites in Mecca with our expert guides. Then we transport you to our Aziziyah Apartments to relax and prepare for the Manasik of Hajj. During the Manasik of Hajj, enjoy the convenient facilities and hospitality of Dar El Salam's private camps in Mena and Arafat, located in very close proximity to all the major sites for completing your Manasik. The private camps will provide you with prayer services, lectures, questions & answer sessions, group supplications and much more. After your successful completion of Hajj insha'Allah, you travel via our VIP bus to Medina Al Munawwarah, before it becomes relatively crowded. Your 5-star hotel stay is steps from Masjid Al Nabawi. You get to enjoy the peace and tranquility of Medina, along with a guided tour of all the major religious and historical sites of Medina. At the end of your time with us, we will transport you to Medina Airport for your return flight home.
August 22 - September 07
JFK ⇨ JED
JED ⇨ JFK
- Deluxe Program Features
- Day 1
- Day 2-3
- Day 4
- Day 5-7
- Day 8
- Day 9
- Day 10
- Day 11 - 12
- Day 13
- Day 14 -15
- Day 16
Deluxe Program Features
- Accommodations in Dar El Salam’s Apartment Hotel in Mecca
- Access to the Dar El Salam’s Exclusive Mena Camps, located right across from the Jamarat; the air-conditioned Mena pre-fabricated units are constructed with drywall for added comfort and privacy
- Foam mattress sleeping chair accommodations in your Mena unit
- Private Dar El Salam Arafat camp in air-conditioned furnished tents
- Breakfast and dinner buffets will be provided in the 5-star hotels
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner buffets will be provided in the Dar El Salam Apartment Hotel
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner buffets will be provided in Mena
- Breakfast and lunch will be provided in Arafat
As well as these core features and services:
- Dedicated assigned agent throughout the booking process as well as a dedicated group leader for your Hajj trip
- Hajj tutorial sessions prior to your trip through a variety of webinars, live video sessions, conference calls, the Dar El Salam Hajj forum, and in-person seminars
- Dedicated qualified Imams in each program to provide you spiritual guidance throughout your trip
- Worry-free Dar El Salam luggage management & transportation
- Medically qualified staff available for general assistance
- Dedicated barbers are available at the Mena camp
- Our team of staff members are available and assisting you at all times
- All of your hotel stays will provide you with breakfast and dinner buffets or as specified within your itinerary
Dar El Salam provides you with the following:
- Educational Hajj materials prior to trip
- Ihrams for male pilgrims
- Prayer rugs for female pilgrims
- Zam Zam water to bring back home
- DST Backpack for your convenience
- Dar El Salam drawstring shoe bag
- Hajj draft fee ($300)
- The new Hajj Visa fee of $535 per person, for persons that performed Hajj in the past three Hijri years (2013 – 2016).
- Sacrifice ($150)
- Domestic flight to international gateways
Day 1: Jeddah Arrival + Umrah
Wednesday, August 23rd 2017
Upon arrival at Jeddah airport, the following will occur:
- Saudi Immigration & Customs processing
- Your Dar El Salam representative will greet & accompany you to Mecca Al Mukarramah
- Check-in at your hotel, conveniently located directly in front of Masjid Al Haram
- After some rest, your Group Leader will guide you to perform Umrah
Day 2 – 3: Mecca Al Mukarramah
Thursday, August 24th – Friday, September 25th
Enjoy the magnificence & vibrant energy of Mecca, The Honored City. With the special convenience of your hotel located directly in front of Masjid Al Haram, you have the following unique opportunities:
- Making the five daily prayers in Masjid Al Haram
- Have the special opportunity to perform Jum’a Salah at Masjid Al Haram
- Performing Tawaaf, the only special form of prayer unique to Masjid Al Haram
- The Imam leading your group will provide you with logistics and religious guidance in preparation for Hajj
Day 4: Departure to DST Apartment Hotel
Saturday, August 26th
You will be transferred to the DST apartment hotel in the suburb of Makkah (approximately 4 miles from Masjid Al Haram).
- Each room has its own private bathroom & is supplied with towels, soap and shampoo
- Housekeeping services will be available upon request
- The apartment hotel has a prayer room, dining room and a spacious lobby
- Open buffet for breakfast, lunch & dinner will be served daily
Please note that only Quad occupancy (based on gender) applies in the DST Apartment Hotel.
Day 5 – 7: Your stay at the DST Apartment Hotel
Sunday, August 27th – Tuesday, August 29th
Our air-conditioned private shuttles will be available to take you to and from Masjid Al Haram twice daily, first at Salat Ul Fajr and the second time to make Maghrib & I’sha.
During these three days, our Imams will provide daily religious lectures in preparation for your Hajj.
Day 8: Departure for Mena
Wednesday, August 30th
You will be transferred to the Dar El Salam air-conditioned Private Mena Camp (located in front of the Jamaraat). Open buffet for breakfast and dinner will be served. In addition, snacks, fruits, and refreshments will be available at all times.
Day 9: Arafat + Muzdalifa
Thursday, August 31st
Your day will consist of the following:
- Arafat in the early morning
Your group will depart for Arafat using the Al Mashaer Train. Breakfast and lunch will be served at the DST Arafat private camp. Snacks, fruits, and refreshments will be available all day
- Muzdalifa after sunset
Your group will depart for Muzdalifa using the Al Mashaer Train (To pray Maghreb and Isha and collect your pebbles)
- Muzdalifa (overnight stay & return to Mena)
Your group will return to Mena after Fajr and continue to Mena. Dar El Salam Travel also offers the option to depart Muzdalifa after 1am
Day 10: Eid + Mena + Tawaaf El Efada
Friday, September 1st
Upon arrival in Mena, we will guide you to the Jamarat to perform Ramii (Aqabah) and then trim or shave your hair. Transportation will be available to take you for Tawaaf El Efada as per the schedule provided by your group leader.
Day 11 – 12: Mena
Saturday, September 2nd – Sunday, September 3rd
Perform your Ramii at all three Jamaraat
After performing your last Ramii on Sunday, Sept 3rd (12th Dhual’ Hijjah), you will be transported to your apartment hotel for your stay till your departure to Medina. DST shuttles will be available to take you for Tawaaf Al Wada.
Day 13: Rest + Departure for Medina
Monday, September 4th
Today we depart to Medina via DST buses.
Day 14 – 15: Medina Al-Munawwarah
Tuesday, September 5th – Wednesday, September 6th
Enjoy the tranquility of Medina, The City of Light, and the unique opportunity of offering the five daily prayers in Masjid Al Nabawi. Your hotel is conveniently located in front of Masjid Al Nabawi. You will have the opportunity to do any of the following at your leisure:
- Enter the blessed Masjid of our beloved Prophet (May Peace and Blessings be Showered Upon Him), access The Rawdah (Reeaz Ul-Jannah), the place where our beloved Prophet (PBUH) called a part of Jannah, and give your salam to our beloved Prophet (PBUH), Abu Bakr As-Siddiq (May Allah be pleased with him) and Omar Bin-Khattab (May Allah be pleased with him)
- Visit Al Baqi, the resting places of the family of our beloved Prophet (PBUH) and the his beloved Companions (May Allah be pleased with them)
- Women will receive a guided tour to the Rawdah during the allotted masjid hours
- Dar El Salam staff will provide you with an exciting guided tour of the following three special exhibitions located in close proximity to Masjid Al Nabawi:
- Asmaul Allah Alhusna Exhibition
- Seerah Exhibition
- The Holy Qu’ran Exhbition
- Our Imams will provide you with religious guidance as well as guided tour to historical places:
- Masjid Quba
- Masjid Qiblatain
- Jabal Uhud
Day 16: Departure Home
Thursday, September 7th
Based on your airline itinerary, DST buses will transport you to Medina Airport for your flight home.
You will have made friends you will never forget and you will have certainly made memories you will love to remember but it is time to say your Salaams and prepare to step back into the world (as a newborn).
May Allah grant us a safe & easy journey and accept our Hajj. Ameen.
To book your package today, click “Book this Program” above or call 1-866-327-7252. Our agents are available to answer any questions you may have and book your Hajj package.