December Umrah 1
Your Dar El Salam journey during the holidays begins in Medina Al Munawwarah, spending four nights at the Movenpick Hotel, directly in front of Masjid Al Nabawi. Enjoy everything Medina has to offer, while Dar El Salam takes care of all of your accommodations. With over thirty years of providing high-quality Umrah service we make sure you perform Umrah with peace of mind. Our guide will provide a tour of all the major historical and religious sites in and around Medina. We will then transport you to Mecca Al Mukarramah to perform Umrah. You will be able to enjoy the sweetness of praying within Masjid Al Haram while staying in close walking distance to Haram at the Swissotel/Hilton Suites for four nights. Our guide will give you a tour of all the major religious and historical sites in Mecca.
December Umrah 1A
December 17, 2016 - December 26, 2016
December Umrah 1A
December 17, 2016 - December 26, 2016
December Umrah Package 1A Itinerary
- Program Features
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- Day 6
- Day 7
- Day 8
- Day 9
Umrah Program Features
- Ground transportation to Medina, Mecca, and Jeddah via private Dar El Salam Buses
- Umrah Visa processing services included
- Meet and assist at Medinah, Makkah and Jeddah
- Daily breakfast buffet
- Sightseeing in Mecca and Medina “Mazarat”
- Complimentary Ihram for Males
- Complimentary Prayer Rug for Females
- Dar El Salam staff assistance available 24/7
Day 1: Medina Arrival
Our representative will meet you and transport you to your hotel in Medina, just a few steps from the entrance of Masjid Al Nabawi. We will help you check-in to your hotel.
After some rest, you have the exciting opportunity to pray in Masjid Al Nabawi and give your ‘salaam’ to the Prophet (May the Peace & Blessings be upon him).
Day 2: Masjid Al Nabawi
Today is a free day for you to rest and enjoy the tranquility of Medina, The City of Light, and the unique opportunity of offering the five daily prayers in Masjid Al Nabawi. Your hotel is conveniently located steps from Masjid Al Nabawi. You will have the opportunity to do any of the following at your leisure:
- Enter the blessed Masjid of our beloved Prophet (May Peace and Blessings be Showered Upon Him), access The Rawdah (Reeaz Ul-Jannah), the place where our beloved Prophet (PBUH) called a part of Jannah, and give your salam to our beloved Prophet (PBUH), Abu Bakr As-Siddiq (May Allah be pleased with him) and Omar Bin-Khattab (May Allah be pleased with him)
- Visit Al Baqi, the resting places of the family of our beloved Prophet (PBUH) and the his beloved Companions (May Allah be pleased with them)
Day 3: Rest
Today is another free day for you to explore Masjid Al Nabawi and Medina while praying the five daily prayers in Masjid Al Nabawi.
Day 4: Medina Al Munawwarah
After breakfast, Insha’Allah, based on schedule and availability, our representative will provide you with a guided tour of the religious and historical sites in Medina on board our air-conditioned bus, you will visit the following locations:
- The mountain of ‘Uhud where the battle of ‘Uhud took place including the cemetery where the Shohada of ‘Uhud are buried, including Hamza (May Allah be pleased with him), the uncle of the Prophet (May the Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him)
- Masjid Al Quba, the first masjid in Islam and was built by the Prophet (May the Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him) and his closest companions (May Allah be pleased with them)
- Masjid Al Qiblatain, the distinction of being the only masjid where obligatory congregational prayer was held facing both the old Qibla (Masjid Al Aqsa in Jerusalem) and the present Qibla (Masjid Al Haram in Mecca) in the same prayer
- The area known as Saba Masajids representing the places where the believers camped during the battle of the Trench. This includes the camp site of the Prophet (PBUH) known as Masjid Al Fath and that of Salman Al Farsi (May Allah be pleased with him) whose idea it was to dig a trench wide and long and wide enough to confound the enemy who were not expecting it
Day 6: Jum’a
Today you will have the opportunity to perform Jum’a prayers in Al Masjid Al Haram.
Insha’Allah, in the evening after Isha’ prayers, we would like you to attend a complimentary and special dinner from Dar El Salam that you would not want to miss!
Day 7: Masjid Al Haram
Today is a free day for you to rest and enjoy the magnificence & vibrant energy of Mecca, The Honored City. With the special convenience of your hotel located in close walking distance to Masjid Al Haram, you have the following unique opportunities:
- Making the five daily prayers in Masjid Al Haram
- Performing Tawaaf, the only special form of prayer unique only to Masjid Al Haram
- Performing additional Umrahs
- Unlimited access to the blessed, cool and refreshing Zam Zam water
Our staff is available 24/7 to assist you with anything.
Day 8: Mecca Al Mukarramah
After breakfast, Insha’Allah, depending on schedule and availability, we will provide you with a guided tour of all the major religious and historical sites in Mecca aboard our air-conditioned bus, you will visit the following places:
- Cave of Thaur, where the Prophet (May the Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him) hid for a few days at the beginning of the migration to Medina
- Mena, Arafaat and Muzdalifah. In Arafaat, you will have the opportunity to see Jabal Al Rahmah
- Jabal Al Noor, on top of which is located the cave of Hira, where the Prophet (May the Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him) received his first revelation
- Al Mualla cemetery where Khadija (May Allah be pleased with her) is reportedly buried along with many of the companions (May Allah be pleased with them)
- The birthplace of the Prophet (May the Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him)
Day 9: Return Home
Insha’Allah, early in the morning, you will be transported aboard our air-conditioned bus to Jeddah Airport for your return flight home.