Umrah with Dr. Muzammil Siddiqi & OCS
In March 2018, Dr. Muzammil Siddiqi, Brother Ahmed and Hafiz Zubair will lead students, alumni, young professionals, and families, from the U.S. in a one-week religious experience like no other. Just another part of the amazing community experience the Center works so hard to build! This Dar El Salam Umrah begins in Medina Al Munawwarah, where you and loved ones spend four nights at the Movenpick Madinah hotel. After a couple of nights in Medina, you will be transported to Mecca to perform Umrah. You will enjoy the sweetness of praying within Masjid Al Haram while staying at the popular Swiss Maqam Hotel. Guided tours to all major religious and historical sites are included.
6 Nights Umrah Package
From Los Angeles, LAX
March 31, 2018 - April 07, 2018
8 Nights Umrah Package
March 29, 2018 - April 07, 2018
Umrah Package Itinerary
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- Day 6
- Day 7
- Ground transportation to Medina, Mecca, and Jeddah via private Dar El Salam Buses
- Daily breakfast buffet
- Umrah Visa processing services included
- Dar El Salam staff assistance available 24/7
- Religious lectures in Madinah
- Guided walking tours of Al-Masjid An-Nabawi
- Sightseeing in Makkah and Madinah “Mazarat”
- Meet and assist at Medinah, Makkah and Jeddah
- Complimentary Ihram for Males
- Complimentary Prayer Rug for Females
- Peace of mind so you may enjoy the sacred places with your family
Day 1: Medina Arrival
Our representative will welcome and transport you to your hotel in Medina, just a few steps from the entrance of Al Masjid Al Nabawi. We will help you check-in to your hotel.
After some rest, you have the exciting opportunity to pray in Masjid Al Nabawi and give your ‘salaam’ to the Prophet (May the Peace & Blessings be upon him).
Day 2: Masjid Al Nabawi
Today is a free day for you to rest and enjoy the tranquility of Medina, The City of Light, and the unique opportunity of offering the five daily prayers in Masjid Al Nabawi. Your hotel is conveniently located steps from Masjid Al Nabawi. You will have the opportunity to do any of the following at your leisure:
- Enter the blessed Masjid of our beloved Prophet (May Peace and Blessings be Showered Upon Him), access The Rawdah (Reeaz Ul-Jannah), the place where our beloved Prophet (PBUH) called a part of Jannah, and give your salam to our beloved Prophet (PBUH), Abu Bakr As-Siddiq (May Allah be pleased with him) and Omar Bin-Khattab (May Allah be pleased with him)
- Visit Al Baqi, the resting places of the family of our beloved Prophet (PBUH) and the his beloved Companions (May Allah be pleased with them
Day 3: Medina Al Munawwarah
After fajr, Insha’Allah, depending on the schedule and availability, our representative will provide you with a guided tour of the religious and historical sites in Medina on board our air-conditioned bus, you will visit the following locations:
- The mountain of ‘Uhud where the battle of ‘Uhud took place including the cemetery where the Shohada of ‘Uhud are buried, including Hamza (May Allah be pleased with him), the uncle of the Prophet (May the Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him)
- Masjid Al Quba, the first masjid in Islam and was built by the Prophet (May the Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him) and his closest companions (May Allah be pleased with them)
- Masjid Al Qiblatain, the distinction of being the only masjid where obligatory congregational prayer was held facing both the old Qibla (Masjid Al Aqsa in Jerusalem) and the present Qibla (Masjid Al Haram in Mecca) in the same prayer
- The area known as Saba Masajids representing the places where the believers camped during the battle of the Trench. This includes the camp site of the Prophet (PBUH) known as Masjid Al Fath and that of Salman Al Farsi (May Allah be pleased with him) whose idea it was to dig a trench wide and long and wide enough to confound the enemy who were not expecting it
Day 4: Depart for Mecca
Today, you will depart for Mecca. On the way, you will stop at the Meeqat at Dhul Hulaifa (also known as Abyaar Ali) where you will enter into the state of Ihraam with the intention to perform Umrah.
Upon arrival in Mecca, you will first check-in at your hotel and then you will proceed to Masjid Al Haram to perform Umrah.
Day 5: Jummah Prayer
Today is a free day for you to rest and enjoy the magnificence & vibrant energy of Mecca, The Honored City. With the special convenience of your hotel located in close walking distance to Masjid Al Haram, you have the following unique opportunities:
- Making the five daily prayers in Masjid Al Haram
- Performing Tawaaf, the only special form of prayer unique only to Masjid Al Haram
- Performing additional Umrahs
- Unlimited access to the blessed, cool and refreshing Zam Zam water
Our staff is available 24/7 to assist you with anything.
Day 7: Departure Home
Abu Hurayrah narrated that the Prophet (Allah bless him and grant him peace) said, “A prayer in this mosque of mine is a thousand times greater than a prayer in other than it, except for the Masjid al-Haram.” [Sahih Bukhari; Sahih Muslim].
Insha’Allah, early in the morning, you will be transported aboard our air-conditioned bus to Jeddah Airport for your return flight home.