Jordan and Jerusalem Tour
Explore ancient sights and lost cities, overnight in a Bedouin tent and dine with the locals amidst the dramatic desert scenery of Wadi Rum. Take in Petra's fascinating history and marvel at its thrilling beauty, and still have a chance to relax in the therapeutic waters of the Dead Sea. This eight-day trip is ideal for the traveller who is short on time but wants to soak up the colours, culture, and history of a country that's small in size but big in adventure.
Arrival August 24, 2019 - Return August 31, 2019
Arrival November 24, 2019 - Return December 1, 2019
Arrival Dec 22,2019 - Departure Dec 29, 2019
GROUP PICK UP SCHEDULE: AIRPORT PICK TIMES: 1st PICK UP: 2:00PM 2nd PICK UP: 9:00PM AIRPORT DROP OFF 1st DROP OFF: 7:00AM 2nd DROP OFF: 1:00PM
Jerusalem Tour Itinerary
- Inclusions and Exclusions
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- Day 6
- Day 7
- Day 8
Quoted rate includes the following:
- Private transfer in air-conditioned bus per itinerary.
- Meet and assist at the Airport on arrival is based on group transfers listed above. Any arrival or departure outside of the designated pick up times will be subject to individual meet and assist pricing.
- Meet and assist at King Hussein Bridge Jordan Side for arrival & departure.
- Shuttle bus on bridge Jordan side
- Meet and assist on arrival /departure King Hussein Bridge Israeli side by English speaking assistant.
- English speaking escort guide for 3 days in Jordan and 2 days in Jerusalem.
- Entry fees: Petra entry fees and services. Sites mentioned in Jerusalem tour.
- Bottled mineral water on bus.
Quoted rate excludes the following:
- Visa fee upon arrival at airport US$ 57.00 per person.
- Israeli border tax of US$ 57.00 PER PERSON
- Tips for guides, drivers, restaurant. (Please note that tipping is customary, and while it is certainly up to the discretion of each client, to a certain extent it is recommended in order to guarantee the best level of service.
- All items of a personal nature (telephone calls, laundry, room service, etc).
- Meals other than included here above.
- Travel Insurance.
- Portage at the airport, border & hotels.
- Any items not mentioned as included here above.
Day 1: Ben Gurion Airport – Jerusalem
- Arrival at Ben Gurion Airport.
- Meet and assist upon exiting to the arrivals lounge of Ben Gurion Airport, Tel Aviv by English speaking escort.
- Drive to Hotel in Jerusalem. Check in & Overnight.
Day 2: Jerusalem – Hebron – Bethlehem – Jerusalem
- Enjoy a visit to Khalil Al-Rahman (Hebron) to pray at the Mosque where Ibrahim and his family are buried and view the Oak of Marnre.
- Continue to Bethlehem to see the birthplace of Prophet Issa.
- Overnight Jerusalem.
Day 3: Jerusalem
- Begin tour of Jerusalem at the Mount Olives for a visit to the Tomb of Rābia al-Adawiyya al-Qaysiyya and Tomb of Sahaba Salman Al-Farsi and enjoy the spectacular, panoramic view over the Old City.
- Continue to Al-Aqsa Mosque and a guided tour of Al-Aqsa and the Dome of the Rock complex with one of Imams of Masjid Al Aqsa who will talk on Isra and Mi’raj.
- Enjoy prayers at Al Aqsa. Continue for a visit along the Via Dolorosa to the Church of the Holy Sepulchre.
- Visit Mount Zion and the Tomb of Prophet Daud (as).
- Overnight Jerusalem.
Day 4: Jerusalem – Jericho – Jerusalem
- Enjoy a city tour of West Jerusalem and continue for visits to the ancient city of Jericho (cable car not included) and Maqam Nabi Musa.
- Overnight Jerusalem.
Day 5: Jerusalem – King Hussein Bridge – Petra
- Check out with Luggage.
- Transfer to King Hussein Bridge for crossing to Jordan.
- Meet and assist upon arrival the Jordanian side by English speaking guide.
- Transfer to Petra, One of the Seven Wonders of the World (Approx. three and half hours’ drive).
- Check in at Marriott hotel. Check in & Overnight.
Day 6: Petra – Dead Sea
- Start full day tout at Petra One of the Seven Wonders of the World (Approx. three and half hours’ drive).
- Start full day visit to the red rose city Petra, the biggest attraction of Jordan. Petra was first established around the 6th century B.C. by the Nabateans Arabs, a nomadic tribe who settled in the area and laid the foundations of a commercial empire that extended into Syria. After the conquest by the Romans 106 AD Petra declined in importance thereafter. In the early 19th century the Swiss explorer Johann L. Burckhardt discovered the city again.
- Important: The visit of the City of Petra is a walking tour of approximately 7 to 8 KMS over uneven terrain.
- Continue to Dead Sea. The Lowest point on earth. (Approx. four hours’ drive).
Day 7: Dead Sea– Derar Bin Azur Shrine – Sharhabil Bin Hassanah Place – Abi Obeidah Shrine – Dead Sea
- Transfer to the Shrine of Dirar bin Azur, It is located in the village of Dharar (Central Jordan Valley).
- Continue to the Place of Sharhabil bin Hassanah , It is located in Wadi Al-Yabas, 20 km north of Maqam Abi Obeida.
- Transfer to the Place of Abi Obeidah , It is located in the Ghor, known as Ghor Abi Obeidah, a modern mosque that had built a dome built by Al-Zaher Baybars, attesting to the ancient marble tile at the entrance to the shrine.
- Return to Hotel in Dead Sea & Overnight.
Day 8: Dead Sea – Queen Alia International Airport
- Breakfast and Check out.
- Transfer to Queen Alia International Airport for departure flight.