Al Aqsa Tour
Enjoy the coveted ancient city of Jerusalem with one of our great scholars. We will provide a guided tour of all the major religious and historical sites in Jerusalem and you will have the special privilege of making your prayers at Masjid Al Aqsa.
Departure November 21 - November 28, 2017
Departure December 23, 2017 - December 30, 2017
Jerusalem Tour Itinerary
- Inclusions and Exclusions
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- Day 6
- Day 7
Quoted rate includes the following:
- Private transfer in air-conditioned bus per itinerary.
- Meet and assist at Queen Alia International Airport on arrival.
- Meet and assist at King Hussein Bridge Jordan Side for arrival & departure.
- Shuttle bus on bridge Jordan side
- Meet and assist on arrival /departure King Hussein Bridge Israeli side by English speaking assistant.
- English speaking escort guide for 3 days in Jordan and 2 days in Jerusalem.
- Entry fees: Petra entry fees and services. Sites mentioned in Jerusalem tour.
- Bottled mineral water on bus.
Quoted rate excludes the following:
- Visa fee upon arrival at airport US$ 57.00 per person.
- Israeli border tax of US$ 57.00 PER PERSON
- Tips for guides, drivers, restaurant. (Please note that tipping is customary, and while it is certainly up to the discretion of each client, to a certain extent it is recommended in order to guarantee the best level of service.
- All items of a personal nature (telephone calls, laundry, room service, etc).
- Meals other than included here above.
- Travel Insurance.
- Portage at airport, border & hotels.
- Any items not mentioned as included here above.
Day 1: Arrival Amman – Dead Sea
- Arrival at Queen Alia International Airport.
- Meet & assist with visa and immigration upon arrival by Amin Kawar representative.
- Transfer by air-conditioned bus to Dead Sea.
- Arrival Marriott Hotel.
- Check in & overnight.
Day 2: Dead Sea – King Hussein Bridge – Jerusalem
- 07:00 AM Check out from hotel and transfer by air-conditioned bus to King Hussein Bridge for crossing to Jerusalem
- Meet and assist upon exiting the Israeli side of the King Hussein Bridge by English speaking representative.
- Drive through the Judean desert to Jerusalem.
- Arrival Golden Walls hotel. Check in & overnight.
Day 3: Jerusalem City Tour
- Jerusalem city tour: Drive to the Mount Olives for a visit to the Tomb of Rābia al-Adawiyya al-Qaysiyya and Tomb of Sahaba Salman Al-Farsi and enjoy the spectacular, panoramic view over the Old City. Continue to Al-Aqsa Mosque and a guided tour of Al-Aqsa and the Dome of the Rock complex with one of Imams of Masjid Al Aqsa who will talk on Isra and Mi’raj. Visit Mount Zion and the Tomb of Prophet Daud
- Drive back to hotel. Overnight.
Day 4: Jerusalem – Bethlehem – Hebron – Jerusalem
- Drive to Bethlehem to see the birth place of Negi Issa and to pray in the Masjid Omar. Continue to Burak Suleiman (the Pools of Solomon) and to Al-Khadr. Finish the day at Khalil Al-Rahman (Hebron) to pray at the Mosque where Ibrahim and his family are buried and view the Oak of Marnre
- Drive back to hotel.
- Overnight at the hotel.
Day 5: Jerusalem – King Hussein Bridge – Petra
- Transfer with representative to King Hussein Bridge for crossing to Jordan.
- Meet and assist on Jordanian side.
- Transfer to Petra, One Of The Seven Wonders Of The World.
- Arrival Marriot Hotel in Petra. Check in & Overnight.
Day 6: Petra Tour – Amman
- Check out from hotel and start full day visit to the red rose city Petra, the biggest attraction of Jordan. Petra was first established around the 6th century B.C. by the Nabataean Arabs, a nomadic tribe who settled in the area and laid the foundations of a commercial empire that extended into Syria. After the conquest by the Romans 106 AD Petra declined in importance thereafter. In the early 19th century the Swiss explorer Johann L. Burckhardt discovered the city again.
- Transfer to Kempinski Hotel in Amman.
- Check in & Overnight at the hotel.
Day 7: Amman – Queen Alia International Airport
- Breakfast. Check out with your luggage.
- Transfer to Queen Alia International Airport – Amman for departure flight. (Approximately 45 minutes’ drive).