Al Aqsa with Sheikh Yasir Qadhi
Enjoy the coveted ancient city of Jerusalem with one of our great scholars. We will provide a guided tour of all the major religious and historical sites in Jerusalem and you will have the special privilege of making your prayers at Masjid Al Aqsa.
For questions about this package, please call Nadeem: 916-572-6526
December 24, 2016 - January 1, 2017
Jerusalem Tour Itinerary
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- Day 6
- Day 7
- Day 8
Day 1: Arrival Amman
- Arrival at Queen Alia International Airport.
- Meet & assist with visa and immigration upon arrival by Amin Kawar representative.
- Transfer by air-conditioned bus to Hotel in Amman.
- Arrival Kempinski Hotel. Check in & overnight.
Day 2: Amman – Petra – Amman
- Early transfer to Petra for full day tour to the Red Rose city of Petra, the biggest attraction of Jordan.
- Petra was first established around the 6th century B.C. by the Nabataean Arabs, a nomadic tribe who settled in the area and laid the foundations of a commercial empire that extended into Syria. After the conquest by the Romans 106 AD Petra declined in importance thereafter. In the early 19th century the Swiss explorer Johann L. Burckhardt discovered the city again.
- Lunch at Petra Palace Hotel.
- Board the bus for return to Amman for overnight.
Day 3: Amman – King Hussein Bridge – Jerusalem
- Transfer by air-conditioned bus to King Hussein Bridge for crossing to Jerusalem.
- Meet and assist upon exiting the Israeli side of the Bridge by English speaking representative.
- Arrival at Golden Walls Jerusalem. Check in & overnight.
Day 4: Jerusalem
- After breakfast meet for prayers at the Al-Aqsa Mosque. Enjoy a guided tour of Al-Aqsa and the Dome of the Rock complex with one of Imams of Masjid Al Aqsa who will talk on Isra and Mi’raj. Free time for lunch (not included) and Zhur.
- Continue tour of Jerusalem with a visit to the Mosque of Omar (ra), and the Church of the Holy Sepulchre.
- Overnight Jerusalem.
Day 5: Jerusalem
- After breakfast drive to Hebron to visit the Cave of the Patriarchs, and continue to Bethlehem to visit the Church of the Nativity (Birth location of Isa (as)). Zhur at Mosque of Omar(ra). Free time for lunch (not included). Return to Jerusalem to enjoy prayers at Al-Aqsa Mosque.
- Overnight Jerusalem
Day 6: Jerusalem – Sheikh Hussein Bridge – Dead Sea
- After breakfast enjoy Friday prayers (without guide or transport).
- At approx. At 12.00 noon drive with guide to the Oldest City in world, Jericho (cable car not included). Stop for lunch (not included).
- Continue through the Jordan Valley to the Sheikh Hussein Border for crossing to Jordan. Arrival Jordan Side & Board the bus for transfer to Dead Sea for overnight.
- Arrival Marriott Hotel.
- Check in & overnight.
Day 7: Dead Sea – Lot Cave – Madaba – Mount Nebo – Amman
- Transfer to visit Lot Cave which was found in 1991 with Early and Middle Bronze Age pottery inside. Speculation linked the finds with Abraham’s nephew Lot who, according to the Bible, moved to a cave in the hills above Zoar after the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah.
- Proceed to Madaba, where you find the famous mosaic 6th century map of Palestine in St. George’s church.
- Continue to Mt. Nebo. This is the place where Moses gazed at the Promised Land before he died and alleged to be his burial place.
- Arrival Kempinski Hotel Amman.
- Check in & Dinner & Overnight.
Day 8: Departure
- Departure with luggage to Queen Alia International Airport for departure flight.