6 Night Umrah Land Packages
This six-day Umrah package divides your time evenly between Mecca and Medina. Your trip begins in Medina Al Munawwarah with a 5-star hotel stay steps from Masjid Al Nabawi. Your time is spent with guided tours of all major historical & religious sites located in and around Medina. Then you are transported to perform Umrah. Your 5-star hotel stay in Mecca is also conveniently steps from Masjid Al Haram. Following the successful completion of your Umrah insha’Allah, our guides will take you on a tour of all the major historical and religious sites in Mecca and you will be able to enjoy Masjid Al Haram and Mecca before your return flight home.
Six Night Land Package A
January 1, 2016 - May 15, 2016
Booking for this package is available within: Friday, January 1, 2016 to Tuesday, May 31, 2016
Six Night Land Package B
January 1, 2016 - May 15, 2016
Land Package Itinerary Subject to Change Based on Arrival Date
- Program Features
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- Day 6
- Umrah Visa processing services included
- Daily breakfast buffet
- Sightseeing in Mecca and Medina “Mazarat”
- Complimentary Ihram for Males
- Complimentary Prayer Rug for Females
Day 1: Medina Arrival
Our representative will welcome and transport you to your hotel in Medina, just a few steps from the entrance of Al Masjid Al Nabawi. We will help you check-in to your hotel.
After some rest, you have the exciting opportunity to pray in Masjid Al Nabawi and give your ‘salaam’ to the Prophet (May the Peace & Blessings be upon him).
Day 2: Masjid Al Nabawi
Today is a free day for you to rest and spend time praying in Masjid Al Nabawi.
After breakfast, Insha’Allah, depending on the schedule and the time, our representative will provide you with a guided tour of the religious and historical sites in Medina on board our air-conditioned bus, you will visit the following locations:
- The mountain of ‘Uhud where the battle of ‘Uhud took place including the cemetery where the Shohada of ‘Uhud are buried, including Hamza (May Allah be pleased with him), the uncle of the Prophet (May the Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him)
- Masjid Al Quba, the first masjid in Islam and was built by the Prophet (May the Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him) and his closest companions (May Allah be pleased with them)
- Masjid Al Qiblatain, the distinction of being the only masjid where obligatory congregational prayer was held facing both the old Qibla (Masjid Al Aqsa in Jerusalem) and the present Qibla (Masjid Al Haram in Mecca) in the same prayer
- The area known as Saba Masajids representing the places where the believers camped during the battle of the Trench. This includes the camp site of the Prophet (PBUH) known as Masjid Al Fath and that of Salman Al Farsi (May Allah be pleased with him) whose idea it was to dig a trench wide and long and wide enough to confound the enemy who were not expecting it
Day 3: Depart for Mecca
Today, you will depart for Mecca. On the way, you will stop at the Meeqat at Dhul Hulaifa (also known as Abyaar Ali) where you will enter into the state of Ihraam with the intention to perform Umrah.
Upon arrival in Mecca, you will first check-in at your hotel and then you will proceed to Masjid Al Haram to perform Umrah.
Day 4: Masjid Al Haram
Today is a free day for you to rest and enjoy the magnificence & vibrant energy of Mecca, The Honored City. You have the following unique opportunities:
- Making the five daily prayers in Masjid Al Haram
- Performing Tawaaf, the only special form of prayer unique only to Masjid Al Haram
- Perform multiple Umrah for you and your loved ones
- Unlimited access to the blessed, cool and refreshing Zam Zam water
- The imam leading your group will provide you with religious guidance and answer any questions you may have during your time
Our staff is available 24/7 to assist you with anything.
Day 5: Mecca Al Mukarramah
After breakfast, Insha’Allah, depending on the schedule and time, we will provide you with a guided tour of all the major religious and historical sites in Mecca aboard our air-conditioned bus, you will visit the following places:
- Cave of Thaur, where the Prophet (May the Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him) hid for a few days at the beginning of the migration to Medina
- Mena, Arafaat and Muzdalifah. In Arafaat, you will have the opportunity to see Jabal Al Rahmah
- Jabal Al Noor, on top of which is located the cave of Hira, where the Prophet (May the Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him) received his first revelation
- Al Mualla cemetery where Khadija (May Allah be pleased with her) is reportedly buried along with many of the companions (May Allah be pleased with them)
- The birthplace of the Prophet (May the Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him)
Day 5-6: Return Home
Insha’Allah in the late evening of Day 5 or early morning of Day 6, you will be transported aboard our air-conditioned bus to Jeddah Airport for your return flight home.