6 Night December Umrah - CME
“If anyone saves a life, it shall be as though he had saved the lives of all mankind.”
AIR & LAND PACKAGE
December 26, 2017 - January 2, 2018
LAND ONLY PACKAGE
8 Night December Umrah - CME
- Program Features
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 5
- Day 6
- Day 7
- Ground transportation to Medina, Mecca, and Jeddah via private Dar El Salam Buses
- Daily breakfast buffet
- Umrah Visa processing services included
- Dar El Salam staff assistance available 24/7
- Religious lectures in Madinah
- Guided walking tours of Al-Masjid An-Nabawi
- Sightseeing in Makkah and Madinah “Mazarat”
- Meet and assist at Medinah, Makkah and Jeddah
- Complimentary Ihram for Males
- Complimentary Prayer Rug for Females
- Peace of mind so you may enjoy the sacred places with your family
Day 1: Medina Arrival
Our representative will welcome and transport you to your hotel in Medina, just a few steps from the entrance of Al Masjid Al Nabawi. We will help you check-in to your hotel.
After some rest, you have the exciting opportunity to pray in Masjid Al Nabawi and give your ‘salaam’ to the Prophet (May the Peace & Blessings be upon him).
Day 2: Medina Al Munawwarah
After breakfast, Insha’Allah, depending on the schedule and time, our representative will provide you with a guided tour of the religious and historical sites in Medina on board our air-conditioned bus, you will visit the following locations:
- The mountain of ‘Uhud where the battle of ‘Uhud took place including the cemetery where the Shohada of ‘Uhud are buried, including Hamza (May Allah be pleased with him), the uncle of the Prophet (May the Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him)
- Masjid Al Quba, the first masjid in Islam and was built by the Prophet (May the Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him) and his closest companions (May Allah be pleased with them)
- Masjid Al Qiblatain, the distinction of being the only masjid where obligatory congregational prayer was held facing both the old Qibla (Masjid Al Aqsa in Jerusalem) and the present Qibla (Masjid Al Haram in Mecca) in the same prayer
- The area known as Saba Masajids representing the places where the believers camped during the battle of the Trench. This includes the camp site of the Prophet (PBUH) known as Masjid Al Fath and that of Salman Al Farsi (May Allah be pleased with him) whose idea it was to dig a trench wide and long and wide enough to confound the enemy who were not expecting it
Day 3: Depart for Mecca
Today, you will depart with our staff and scholars for Mecca aboard our air-conditioned bus. On the way, you will stop at the Meeqat at Dhul Hulaifa (also known as Abyaar Ali) where you will enter into the state of Ihraam with the intention to perform Umrah.
Upon arrival in Mecca, you first check-in at your hotel and then you will proceed to Masjid Al Haram to perform Umrah.
Day 5: Masjid Al Haram
Today is a free day for you to rest and enjoy the magnificence & vibrant energy of Mecca, The Honored City. With the special convenience of your hotel located in close walking distance to Masjid Al Haram, you have the following unique opportunities:
- Making the five daily prayers in Masjid Al Haram
- Performing Tawaaf, the only special form of prayer unique only to Masjid Al Haram
- Performing additional Umrahs
- Unlimited access to the blessed, cool and refreshing Zam Zam water
- Our staff is available 24/7 to assist you with anything.
Day 6: Depart to Jeddah for CME
Day 7: Return Home
Insha’Allah, early in the morning, you will be transported aboard our air-conditioned bus to Jeddah Airport for your return flight home.