3 Holy City Tour With shaykh Hossam Musa
Take advantage of the holiday season by booking this phenomenal tour with Shaykh Hossam Musa with Islamic Center of Greater Cincinnati (ICPC), The three holiest places on earth: Jerusalem, Medina, and Mecca. Your trip begins in Medina, where you spend three nights at a 5-star hotel, steps from Masjid Al Nabawi. You get to enjoy Medina in peace, while we take care of all your accommodations. Our staff will give you a guided tour of all the major religious and historical sites in Medina. After 4 nights in Medina, we will transport you to Mecca to perform Umrah. Once you arrive in Mecca, your 5-star hotel stays for four nights will be located steps from Masjid Al Haram as well. Our staff will give you a guided tour of all the major religious and historical sites in Mecca. After eight spiritually fulfilling nights in Medina and Mecca, we fly you out to Jerusalem for two nights, where you will get to enjoy the coveted ancient city. We will provide a guided tour of all the major religious and historical sites in Jerusalem and you will have the special privilege of making your prayers at Masjid Al Aqsa. You will also get to spend two nights in Amman, Jordan, so you'll be able to explore a bit of Amman in the process. At the end of your trip, Dar El Salam will transport you to the airport for your return flight home.
UMRAH PACKAGE ONLY
March 23, 2018 - March 31, 2018
UMRAH PACKAGE WITH AL AQSA TOUR
March 23, 2018 - April 04, 2018
3 Holy City Tour
- Program Features
Umrah Program Features
- Umrah Visa processing services included
- Daily breakfast buffet in Mecca, Medina, and Jerusalem
- All Ground transfer by private Dar El Salam air-conditioned buses
- Sightseeing in Mecca, Medina, and Jerusalem “Mazarat”
- Complimentary Ihram for Males
- Complimentary Prayer Rug for Females
- Zamzam water to take home.
- Meet and assist at Medinah, Makkah, and Jeddah
- Dar El Salam staff assistance available 24/7
- Ground transportation to Medina, Mecca, and Jeddah via private Dar El Salam Buses
- Visa fee upon arrival in Amman at the airport and Israeli border tax are not included.