Deluxe Program 2A & 2B
This Deluxe Hajj package is of the longest duration and it begins in Medina Al Munawwarah. Our staff will meet and accompany you to check-in at your 5-star hotel stay, located steps from Masjid Al Nabawi. You will get to enjoy Medina before the rush and crowd of Hajj, along with a religious and historical tour of Medina by our expert guides. Then you travel by our VIP bus to Mecca Al Mukarramah, where our experienced scholars transport you to the 5-star hotel you'll be staying at, located steps from Masjid Al Haram. Upon check-in, our experienced scholars will guide you to perform Umrah. The majority of your trip will be in Mecca. We then transport you to our Aziziyah Apartment hotel in preparation of the Manasik of Hajj. During the Manasik of Hajj, you will get to enjoy the facilities and hospitality of Dar El Salam's private camps in Mena and Arafat, conveniently located in very close proximity to all major religious sites for completing your Manasik. The camps also provide you with prayer services, lectures, questions & answer sessions, group supplications and much more. Following the successful completion of your Hajj insha’Allah, you will be able to rest back at your hotel in Mecca before returning home.
August 25 - September 9/10/11
JFK ⇨ MED
JED ⇨ JFK
August 25 - September 9/10/11
JFK ⇨ MED
JED ⇨ jFK
Program 2A/2B Details & Itinerary
- Deluxe Program Features
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- Day 6
- Day 7
- Day 8-9
- Day 10
- Day 11
- Day 12-15
- Day 16-18
Deluxe Program Features
- Accommodations in Dar El Salam’s Apartment Hotel in Mecca (Quad occupancy only)
- Access to the Dar El Salam’s Exclusive Mena Camps, located right across from the Jamarat; the air-conditioned Mena pre-fabricated units are constructed with drywall for added comfort and privacy
- Foam mattress sleeping chair accommodations in your Mena unit
- Private Dar El Salam Arafat camp in air-conditioned furnished tents
- Breakfast and dinner buffets will be provided in the 5-star hotels
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner buffets will be provided in the Dar El Salam Apartment Hotel
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner buffets will be provided in Mena
- Breakfast and lunch will be provided in Arafat
As well as these core features and services:
- Dedicated assigned agent throughout the booking process as well as a dedicated group leader for your Hajj trip
- Hajj tutorial sessions prior to your trip through a variety of webinars, live video sessions, conference calls, the Dar El Salam Hajj forum, and in-person seminars
- Dedicated qualified Imams in each program to provide you spiritual guidance throughout your trip
- Worry-free Dar El Salam luggage management & transportation
- Medically qualified staff available for general assistance
- Dedicated barbers are available at the Mena camp
- Our team of staff members are available and assisting you at all times
- All of your hotel stays will provide you with breakfast and dinner buffets or as specified within your itinerary
Dar El Salam provides you with the following:
- Educational Hajj materials prior to trip
- Ihrams for male pilgrims
- Prayer rugs for female pilgrims
- Zam Zam water to bring back home
- DST Backpack for your convenience
- Dar El Salam drawstring shoe bag
- Hajj draft fee ($300)
- The new Hajj Visa fee of $535 per person, for persons that performed Hajj in the past five Hijri years (2012 – 2016).
- Sacrifice ($150)
- Domestic flight to international gateways
Day 1: Medina Arrival
Saturday, August 26th 2017
Upon your arrival at Medina airport and after the Saudi Immigration & Customs process, DST representatives will greet and escort you to your buses for transfer to your hotel.
Day 2: Medina Al Munawwarah
Sunday, August 27th
Enjoy the tranquility of Medina, The City of Light, and the unique opportunity of offering the five daily prayers in Masjid Al Nabawi. Your hotel is conveniently located in front of Masjid Al Nabawi. You will have the opportunity to do any of the following at your leisure:
- Enter the blessed Masjid of our beloved Prophet (May Peace and Blessings be Showered Upon Him), access The Rawdah (Reeaz Ul-Jannah), the place where our beloved Prophet (PBUH) called a part of Jannah, and give your salam to our beloved Prophet (PBUH), Abu Bakr As-Siddiq (May Allah be pleased with him) and Omar Bin-Khattab (May Allah be pleased with him)
- Visit Al Baqi, the resting places of the family of our beloved Prophet (PBUH) and the his beloved Companions (May Allah be pleased with them)
- Women will receive a guided tour to the Rawdah during the allotted masjid hours
- Dar El Salam will provide you with an exciting guided tour of the following three special exhibitions located in close proximity to Masjid Al Nabawi:
- Asmaul Allah Alhusna Exhibition
- Seerah Exhibition
- The Holy Qu’ran Exhbition
- Our imams will provide you with religious guidance in preparation for Hajj as well as a guided tour to historical places:
- Masjid Quba
- Masjid Qiblatain
- Jabal Uhud
Day 3: Medina and Depart to Mecca
Monday, August 28
After enjoying the sights and spiritual calm of Medina, you will make preparations for Mecca.
You depart to the suburb of Mecca by Dar El Salam’s air-conditioned private bus. You will be staying at the Aziziyah Apartments, located in the suburb of Mecca (approximately 1 mile from our camp in Mena).
Day 4: Arrival to DST Apartment + Umrah
Tuesday, August 29th
- You will check-in at the Aziziyah Apartment for some rest
A. Each room has its own private bathroom & is supplied with towels, soap and shampoo
B. Housekeeping services will be available upon request
C. The apartment has a prayer room, dining room and a spacious lobby
D. Open buffet for breakfast, lunch & dinner will be served daily
- Once ready, you will proceed with your group leader to perform Umrah
Note: Only quad occupancy (based on gender) applies during your stay in the Aziziyah Apartments
You will have the privilege of resting one night and preparing for your Manasik of Hajj. Our imams will Insha’Allah give a lecture in the evening and answer any questions you may have in preparation for your Hajj.
Day 5: Departure for Mena
Wednesday, August 30th
You will be transferred to the Dar El Salam air-conditioned Private Mena Camp, located in front of the Jamarat. Open buffet for breakfast and dinner will be served. Snacks, fruits and refreshments will be available at all times.
Day 6: Arafat + Muzdalifa
Thursday, August 31st
Your day will consist of the following:
- Arafat in the early morning
Your group will depart for Arafat using the Al Mashaer Train. Breakfast and lunch will be served at the DST Arafat private camp. Snacks, fruits, and refreshments will be available all day.
- Muzdalifa after sunset
You will then depart for Muzdalifa using the Al Mashaer Train (To pray Maghreb and Isha and collect your pebbles)
- Muzdalifa (overnight stay & return to Mena)
You will return to Mena after Fajr and continue to Mena. Dar El Salam Travel also offers the option to depart Muzdalifa after 1am.
Day 7 (Day Of Eid): Mena + Tawaaf El Efada
Friday, September 1st
Upon arrival in Mena, we will guide you to the Jamaraat to perform Ramii (Aqabah) and then trim or shave your hair. Transportation will be available to take you for Tawaaf El Efada and return to Mena.
Day 8 – 9: Manasik of Hajj
Saturday, September 2nd – Sunday, September 3rd
Perform your Ramii at all three Jamarat
You will enjoy your last 2 days in Mena and complete your Ramii at the Jamarat
Day 10: Rest at Your Apartment Hotel
Monday, September 4th
After performing your last Ramii on Thursday, Sept 15th, you will be transported to DST Apartment Hotel for your stay till you depart for Mecca by Dar El Salam’s private air-conditioned bus.
Day 11: Departure to Mecca Hotel
Tueday, September 5th
You will be transported to your hotel in Mecca by Dar El Salam’s air-conditioned private bus.
- You will check-in at your hotel
- Have the special opportunity to pray Jumaa at the Haram
Day 12 – 15: Mecca Al Mukarramah
Wednesday, September 6th – Saturday, September 9th
Enjoy the magnificence & vibrant energy of Mecca, The Honored City. With the special convenience of your hotel located directly in front of Masjid Al Haram, you have the following unique opportunities:
- Making the five daily prayers in Masjid Al Haram
- Performing Tawaaf, the only special form of prayer unique to only to Masjid Al Haram
- Perform multiple Umrah for you and your family members
- Unlimited access to the blessed, cool and refreshing Zam Zam water
- The Imam leading your group will provide you with religious guidance and answer any questions you may have
Day 16-18: Return Home
Saturday, September 9th – Monday, September 11th
Your departure date based on your airline itinerary. Prior to your return date, DST buses will be available to transfer you to Jeddah Airport for your flight home.
You will have made friends you will never forget and you will have certainly made memories you will love to remember but it is time to say your Salaams and prepare to step back into the world (as a newborn).
May Allah grant us a safe & easy journey and accept our Hajj. Ameen.
To book your package today, click “Book this Program” above or call 1-866-327-7252. Our agents are available to answer any questions you may have and book your Hajj package.