Best of Egypt
This tour of Egypt takes you to the world's oldest civilization having emerged from the Nile Valley around 3,100 BC, historically. Egypt is probably one of the oldest vacation spots, also Egypt is much more than Pyramids and monuments. It is also Red Sea scuba diving, hot night spots, luxury hotels and five star restaurants. It is romantic cruises down the Nile on festive river boats
Arrival October 7, 2017 - October 14, 2017
Arrival December 23, 2017 - December 30, 2017
- Inclusions and Exclusions
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- Day 6
- Day 7
- Day 8
- Meet and greet service by our representatives at airports
- Assistance of our guest relations during your stay
- All transfers to / from airport & hotel by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Free Wifi in all our vehicles.
- Accommodation for 3 nights in Cairo including daily breakfast
- Accommodation for 4 nights on 05 star deluxe Nile Cruise on full board
- All tours in Cairo (Private Tours) joining English-speaking Guide
- All sightseeing tours in Cairo, Luxor and Aswan as mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance fees to all sites as indicated on the itinerary
- Meals during tours and on the Cruise as mentioned in the above itinerary
- Bottled water during the trip Portage when needed
- 60 minutes of local calling (10 minutes international) and a mobile phone loaned for the length of your stay or an Egyptian sim card for your unlocked mobile device (Only with the group leader )
- All service charges and taxes
- Domestic flight ticket Cairo to Aswan and Luxor to Cairo by Egyptair
- International Airfare
- Entry visa to Egypt
- Entrance fees inside the Great Pyramid of Cheops or Mummies room at the Museum or Inside Tutanlhamen Tomb at Valley of the Kings.
- Personal spendings like drinks during meals, laundry, phone calls…etc
Welcome to Cairo, Africa’s largest capital city, our tour manager will meet and assist you at Cairo international airport and will escort you to the hotel by exclusive air-conditioned deluxe vehicle, at hotel our tour manager will assist with a smooth check in and review your holiday itinerary with you to establish and confirm pick up times for each tour. Overnight in Cairo.
Pyramids – Museum – Khan El Khalili
Breakfast at your hotel in Cairo and then met by your personal guide who will accompany you to Giza Plateau to visit one of the seven wonders of the ancient world, the Great Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus, famous Sphinx, and Valley temple facing the great statue. Lunch at a good quality local restaurant. Then transfer to enjoy the Egyptian Museum, Treasures room for the child king Tutankhamen. Continue driving to Islamic Cairo, where you will be able to explore Al Azhar Mosque and Khan El Khalili, Cairo’s old bazaar.. Back to your hotel. Overnight in Cairo.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch.
Fly to Luxor/ East Bank
Check out from hotel in the morning then transfer to Cairo Airport for a flight to Luxor where you will be met and assisted, then taken by an air-conditioned vehicle to board your Egypt Nile cruise to check in. After lunch on board, enjoy a visit to the impressive Karnak Temple & Luxor temple. Dinner and overnight on board Nile cruise.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
After breakfast on your Nile cruise, take an excursion to the royal cemetery for 62 Pharaohs, Valley of the Kings, then to mortuary Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, which was built by the architects of the New Kingdom Pharaoh Hatshepsut in the 15th century BC. Head to the Colossi of Memnon. After lunch, you will sail to Edfu enjoying a leisurely dinner on board. Overnight on board Nile Cruise.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
Edfu / Kom Ombo
After breakfast on Nile Cruise, visit the well-preserved Ptolemaic Temple dedicated to Horus at Edfu. Sail to Kom Ombo to see the unique Temple of Sobek, dedicated to Sobek the crocodile god, and Horus the falcon-headed god.Have your lunch on board. Continue sailing to Aswan. Dinner and overnight on board your Nile Cruise.
Meals: Breakfast,Lunch & Dinner
After breakfast on Nile cruise, enjoy a day’s sightseeing in Aswan. Start with the High Dam and the largest known ancient obelisk, located in the northern region of the stone quarries of ancient Egypt, the Unfinished Obelisk, proceeding to the beautiful Temple of Philae, which is devoted to the two goddesses Isis and Hathor. Dinner and overnight on board deluxe Nile Cruise. Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Disembark from your Nile cruise after breakfast, then transfer to Aswan Airport for your return to Cairo where you will be met and assisted at the airport then taken to your hotel. Overnight in Cairo.