3 Nights AL Aqsa Stop Over - LAND ONLY
Enjoy the coveted ancient city of Jerusalem with one of our great scholars. We will provide a guided tour of all the major religious and historical sites in Jerusalem and you will have the special privilege of making your prayers at Masjid Al Aqsa.
Jerusalem Tour Itinerary
- Inclusions and Exclusions
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
Quoted rate includes the following:
- Private transfer in air-conditioned bus per itinerary.
- Meet and assist at Queen Alia International Airport on arrival.
- Meet and assist at King Hussein Bridge Jordan Side for arrival & departure.
- Shuttle bus on bridge Jordan side
- Meet and assist on arrival /departure King Hussein Bridge Israeli side by English speaking assistant.
- English speaking escort guide in Jerusalem.
- Entry fees: Sites mentioned in Jerusalem tour.
- Bottled mineral water on bus.
Quoted rate excludes the following:
- Visa fee upon arrival at airport US$ 57.00 per person.
- Israeli border tax of US$ 57.00 PER PERSON
- Tips for guides, drivers, restaurant. (Please note that tipping is customary, and while it is certainly up to the discretion of each client, to a certain extent it is recommended in order to guarantee the best level of service.
- All items of a personal nature (telephone calls, laundry, room service, etc).
- Meals other than included here above.
- Travel Insurance.
- Portage at airport, border & hotels.
- Any items not mentioned as included here above.
Day 1: Arrival Amman – King Hussein Bridge – Jerusalem
- Arrival at Queen Alia International Airport.
- Meet & assist with visa and immigration upon arrival by DST representative.
- Transfer by air-conditioned bus to King Hussein Bridge for crossing to Jerusalem.
- Meet and assist upon exiting the Israeli side of the Bridge by English speaking representative.
- Arrival at Golden Walls Jerusalem. Check in & overnight.
Day 2: Jerusalem
- After breakfast meet for prayers at the Al-Aqsa Mosque. Enjoy a guided tour of Al-Aqsa and the Dome of the Rock complex with one of Imams of Masjid Al Aqsa who will talk on Isra and Mi’raj. Free time for lunch (not included) and Zhur.
- Continue tour of Jerusalem with a visit to the Mosque of Omar (ra), and the Church of the Holy Sepulchre.
- Overnight Jerusalem.
Day 3: Jerusalem
- After breakfast drive to Hebron to visit the Cave of the Patriarchs, and continue to Bethlehem to visit the Church of the Nativity (Birth location of Isa (as)). Zhur at Mosque of Omar(ra). Free time for lunch (not included). Return to Jerusalem to enjoy prayers at Al-Aqsa Mosque.
- Overnight Jerusalem
Day 4: Jerusalem – Sheikh Hussein Bridge – Amman Airport
- After breakfast at approximately 8.00am Continue through the Jordan Valley to the Sheikh Hussein Border for crossing to Jordan. Arrival Jordan Side & Board the bus.
- Drive to Amman Airport for flight back home